Why shouldn?t your vacation rental house be as spectacular as the view it gives you? When you stay at Atlantic Vista, our 3-story house overlooking Ocean Hammock Beach, you enjoy every luxury from HDTVs to balconies, a summer kitchen, and private elevator!This sunny yellow house, brand new and furnished with the best of everything, overlooks the 8th hole of the Ocean Hammock oceanfront golf course, giving you a sweeping view of the Atlantic Ocean with its unforgettable sunrises and sparkling waves. There are balconies on both the second and third floors with sea views, and the landscape follows you indoors through huge windows and French doors. You?re seldom out of sight of the sea here!
Best of all, Atlantic Vista is accessible to everyone. Want to enjoy the third floor without climbing flights of stairs? We have a private elevator inside the house! Want to shower without stepping over slippery tub walls? We have walk-in showers in several of the 4.5 bathrooms in our house. For that matter, we have not one but 2 master suites, so if you are traveling with another couple or with grandparents, everybody gets ?the good suite?!
Everything at our house is designed for relaxation and comfort, from the state-of-the-art kitchen ? with enough space for several cooks, brand-new stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, a huge breakfast bar with 6 padded stools, and all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could desire ? to the first-floor family room, a recreation area complete with a 60-inch HDTV with Blu-ray/DVD player plus theater-style lounge chairs from which to watch the big game or your favorite movie. The sofa in this room unfolds into a bed for 2, just in case you want to sleep a couple of friends for a night or two. A game table awaits Cranium, Texas Hold ?em, and your laptops (you have free WiFi at Atlantic Vista). And the beach is just steps away, not to mention all the amenities you can enjoy while staying in the gated, exclusive Ocean Hammock Resort!
The 3rd floor of the house is the living and dining area, with a formal living room that will instill a sense of serenity from the moment you walk in. One wall is huge windows, looking out beyond the terrace to the golf green and ocean. A big 50-inch HDTV invites you to settle into the plush sectional sofa and unwind. And if you?re vacationing in winter, the gas fireplace adds warmth and even more coziness!
Just outside the living area is the terrace, with a summer kitchen complete with gas grill and sink. The big table out here seats a crowd, with the best views in the entire house!
Adjacent to the living room is our dining area, with a table that seats 8 beneath oceanview windows. (There are 6 comfy barstools at the breakfast bar for the kids.) And the kitchen is nearby, with beautiful hardwood floors and soft lighting. Even if you?re dining out this vacation, what a great spot to enjoy takeout feasts!
There is one bedroom on the 3rd floor, for those members of your group who love to stay near the action. Three of the other bedrooms are on the 2nd floor, and the remaining one is on the first. Nice to be able to spread out the group according to habits and preferences!
The 2nd floor is devoted to sleeping, with the main master suite being the centerpiece. This is simply palatial: a king-sized bed and 42-inch HDTV with Blu-ray/DVD player occupy pride of place, along with a stuffed reading chair, balcony access, and great ocean views. The en-suite bath is fantastic too, featuring a garden tub as well as a walk-in shower.
Another bedroom offers a queen bed, while the third boasts 2 twins. Each bedroom has HDTV and plenty of floor space, with a soothing décor that helps ensure a great night?s sleep.
The second floor also offers an oceanview balcony set with lounge chairs. Partially covered, it?s great in any weather!
Atlantic Vista has it all, from an outdoor shower for returning beach-goers to off-street parking for your vehicles. The location is perfect, the design terrific, and the furnishings luxe.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $350, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $295, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit, Blue Ray/DVD Player
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Washington Oaks Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning, Iron, Alarm Clock Radios
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Walkway to Ocean
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4, TV in Bedroom #5
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday