Sandpiper Hammock, Private Heated Pool, Spa, new Hdtvs, Elevator
If you?re seeking to spoil yourself, Sandpiper Hammock is the place. Located in the exclusive Hammock Beach community, its offers a private swimming pool, a path to the beach, a heated spa, an outdoor fire pit, a game room, a bar, and even an elevator. And because it sleeps up to 12 people in the utmost comfort and style, it?s large enough not just for a family getaway but even for a vacation with another family.
You?ll see just how exceptional Sandpiper Hammock is as you drive into the gated Hammock Beach resort , which is renowned for its golf courses. Even if you don?t hit the links yourself, you?ll be able to appreciate their beauty first-hand, as Sandpiper Hammock?s rooftop terrace overlooks the 6th hole of the Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course--which means it also looks out directly on the Atlantic Ocean. You can rock in one of our hammocks as you gaze out at the waves--maybe you?ll spy dolphins beyond the surf.
You can do much more than look at the waves, of course: You can easily walk to the ocean, and the reddish sands of Cinnamon Beach, in minutes. Sandpiper Hammock?s kid-friendly walkway means you can surf or beachcomb whenever and as often as you like.
If you?d rather float in stiller waters, Sandpiper Hammock has its own heated pool (and hot tub!) in a screened-in lanai. The pool is surrounded by a patio with chaises for stretching out in the sun. If you prefer shade, there?s plenty of that too, courtesy of the covered ground-floor patio and 2nd-floor terrace. These are ideal spots for savoring breakfast at sunrise, a family dinner at sunset, and a nightcap under the stars. And you don?t have to let a winter chill keep you indoors: Sandpiper Hammock has an outdoor fire pit to warm body and soul!
Then again, the interior of Sandpiper Hammock is so spectacular, staying indoors is a delight. On the first floor, for instance, is a game room with a bar/kitchenette, a 60" HDTV with Blu-ray, and an Xbox--just the thing to keep everyone happy during the occasional rainy day.
This floor also houses one of the 2 master suites--yes, Sandpiper Hammock has not one but 2 master bedrooms with en-suite baths. This 1st-floor suite has a king-size four-poster bed, an HDTV, and a gorgeous bathroom. There?s a 2nd bedroom on this floor too, complete with 2 twin beds and its own full bath.
The remaining 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms are on the 2nd floor, which you can access by stairs or elevator. The master suite is especially sumptuous, with a king-size bed, an HDTV, doors that open to the balcony, and an en-suite bath. Nearly as fabulous is the 2nd bedroom on this floor: With its queen-size bed, en-suite bath, and HDTV, it would be considered the master suite in another home! The floor?s 3rd bedroom has bunk beds--and if you need room for even more guests, the living room sofa opens into a sleeper for 2.
Speaking of the living room, it?s on the 2nd floor too, along with the dining room and kitchen. Spacious, airy, and gorgeously furnished, the living room has a large-screen HDTV and plenty of plush seating so that the entire gang can gather for movie night. Or you can adjourn to the adjacent dining room, with its long table and comfy chairs you?ll want to linger in long after the meal is over.
Just beyond the dining room is the kitchen, as impeccably appointed as the rest of Sandpiper Hammock. Not only is it fully stocked with cookware, tableware, and just about every appliance you could ask for, but it also has a breakfast bar that seats 4.
Every facet of Sandpiper Hammock is meant to ensure that your stay is relaxing and rejuvenating. That?s why we supply all the bedding and towels you?ll need as well as your own washer and dryer. We also have free wifi so that when you?re not surfing the waves, you can surf the web.
So treat yourself and your family to your best vacation yet. Book your stay at Sandpiper Hammock today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Bedroom #5 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Blue Ray Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Fishing, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday