Sandpiper Hammock, Private Heated Pool, Spa, new Hdtvs, Elevator
Is this a private home or a 5-star resort?! Sandpiper Hammock, in the exclusive Ocean Hammock community, offers a tropically landscaped swimming pool, heated spa, elevator, outdoor fireplace, game room & bar. Decompress in style in this lovely house. In fact, it?s large enough not just for a family getaway but even for a family reunion: With five bedrooms, this new house sleeps 12 people in the utmost style and comfort, and all bedrooms have a bathroom en suite.
You?ll see just how exceptional Sandpiper Hammock is as you drive into the gated Hammock Beach community. The lavishly landscaped resort is renowned for its golf courses. Even if you don?t hit the links yourself, you?ll be able to appreciate their beauty first-hand, as Sandpiper Hammock?s third-floor terrace overlooks the sixth hole of the Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course?which means it also looks out directly on the Atlantic Ocean. Pull out one of the hammocks provided, and gaze at the stars above.
The house itself is just a quick walk from Cinnamon Beach, so named for its reddish sands. Sandpiper Hammock has beach access via a special kid friendly path, so that you can surf or beachcomb whenever and as often as you like.
If you?d rather float in stiller waters, Sandpiper Hammock has its own heated pool in the backyard, surrounded by a patio with plenty of comfortable chaises for stretching out in the sun with a drink and a book. If you prefer shade, there?s plenty of that too, courtesy of the expansive covered porch on every floor.
One of the best parts of a Florida vacation is being able to dine alfresco?after all, everything tastes better when savored outdoors and salted by the fresh sea breeze. With a wealth of outdoor seating and tables, Sandpiper Hammock lets you savor an early-morning breakfast with the sunrise, dinner as you admire the fiery sunset, and a nightcap under a canopy of stars. And you don?t have to let a winter chill keep you indoors: Sandpiper Hammock has an outdoor fireplace to warm body and soul!
The interior of Sandpiper Hammock is just as spectacular as its exterior. On the first floor, just off the covered porch, is a game room with a bar/kitchenette and 60" HDTV, Blue Ray, and Xbox just the thing to keep everyone happy during the occasional rainy day.
This floor also houses one of the two master suites?yes, Sandpiper Hammock has not one but two master bedrooms with en-suite baths. This 1st floor bedroom has a king-size four-poster bed and an HDTV, and the European bathroom is outfitted with a walk-in shower, and his-and-her vanities. There?s a second bedroom and full bath on this floor as well.
The remaining 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and powder room are on the second floor, which you can access by stairs or elevator. Bedding and towels for all the rooms will be freshly laundered and waiting for you?no need to weigh down your suitcases with pillows and sheets from home. In fact, because Sandpiper Hammock has its own washer and dryer, you can pack extra-light.
Also on the second floor are the main living areas, The open, airy living room is furnished with seating you?ll love sinking into as you watch a movie on the large-screen HDTV, relax with a book, or curl up with your laptop and take advantage of our free wireless web access. And the high transom windows let in plenty of that Florida sunshine.
The adjacent formal dining room offers a chandelier, a long table, and comfy chairs that you?ll want to linger in long after the meal is over. There?s also a sun-washed breakfast nook with a round table just right for card games as well as quick snacks.
Our modern kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils, as well as every major and minor appliance you could ask for. Like the living and dining areas, it sports polished hardwood floors, as well as a tile backsplash, stone countertops, and gorgeous cabinetry to make whipping up meals even more appealing.
Once you stay in Sandpiper Hammock, all other destinations will pale in comparison. Treat y
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Bedroom #5 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Blue Ray Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Fishing, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday