From the swimming pool of Golden Goose, our house overlooking the lake and golf course at Ocean Hammock, you can gaze up through the atrium-style roof and see the blue sky. Just a short walk from Cinnamon Beach, our house is perfect for your next vacation!
Ideal for large parties and family reunions, Golden Goose sleeps 14 in 5 bedrooms and a sleeper sofa. The furnishings are elegant yet so comfortable, with TVs in 3 of the bedrooms as well as the living room; a state-of-the-art kitchen; and a big pool and patio area with space for casual dining. There's room for everyone here, and the location couldn't be better!
The pool and patio extend the full length of the house, with the lake just beyond. This is the perfect place to begin your day with a refreshing dip, lunch al fresco at the patio table, and grill up some steaks or fresh fish for supper while the kids play Sharks and Minnows. There's a removable safety fence, so you can protect the ankle-biters from falling into the pool if need be, and a shallow-step entrance with a rail for those with accessibility issues. You're going to fall in love with the panoramic views, sparkling water, and balmy air out here!
When it's finally time to come indoors, you will be delighted by the cool, pleasant interior of Golden Goose. From the formal living room with its chandelier and fireplace to the window-filled dining room to the spacious laundry room, every convenience is waiting for you here!
Every bedroom at Golden Goose is ultra-comfortable, but the master suite is especially palatial, with a king-sized bed, 32-inch flat-screen TV, a pair of snug reading chairs, and a view of the lanai and beyond. The en-suite bath includes a Jacuzzi garden tub, walk-in shower, and his-and-her vanities. Spacious, beautifully appointed, and spotlessly clean, this is a sanctuary you'll treasure after each activity- and people-filled day!
The second bedroom is also a master suite, with a queen-sized bed and private bathroom. (Perfect if you're traveling with another couple -- nobody gets the "bad" room!) This bathroom contains both a shower and tub option, and handsome granite countertops.
For children or singles, the third bedroom is a godsend -- 2 sets of twin bunkbeds (no need for anyone to share a bed!), a 20-inch TV, and plenty of closet and floor space. If the kids are all in this room, give them a few spare blankets and sheets (you'll find plenty at Golden Goose!) and let their imaginations run wild as they transform the room into a fort, a ship, and a clubhouse.
There are 2 more bedrooms here, both with queen beds, one with a pool and lake view. Another bathroom is convenient to these rooms as well as to the pool area. Everything's on one level, easy to access, and so spacious!
You'll love the living room at Golden Goose, too. Luxurious sofas and cushy chairs surround the wall-mounted HDTV above the fireplace, while the chandelier glows from above. Big windows and a coffered ceiling add to the elegance.
Just beyond the living room is the kitchen, a professional chef-quality marvel with polished wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops. A breakfast bar is available for casual meals, while the big dining table is in a separate area, surrounded by windows with views of the pool and lake!
Make yourself right at home at Golden Goose. We've provided all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need for cooking and serving; all the linens and towels for every bed and bath in the house, free wireless Internet, and off-street parking for up to 6 cars. You'll find our house immaculate and convenient, just ideal for your big group!
The best thing about Golden Goose is its location. Golden Goose overlooks a Jack Nicklaus golf course, and miles of private beach are just a minute's walk from the front door.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 3 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (4 singles), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player
* FAQ: BBQ Grill (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Gas Grill, Golf Courses, Grill, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday