A true designer?s master piece, this 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home with private heated pool & spa, spared nothing in high end living, luxury & entertainment. 8 HDTV's, digital library of 13,000 songs, & surround sound throughout. Ocean & golf views abound.
Located in the desirable Hammock Beach community, this 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath designer masterpiece with private heated pool & spa, spared nothing in high end living, luxury & entertainment. 8 HDTV's, digital library of 13,000 songs, & surround sound throughout. Perfectly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac with ocean views and the 13th fairway of the Jack Nicholas Ocean Course behind it, our luxury house is just a short walk to the beach.
Our luxury house has been furnished with high end furniture & accessories from Tommy Bahama, Neiman Marcus & Front Gate. Stainless steel appliances, high end electronics with digital keypads & speakers throughout, 8 HD TV?s & a whole house media computer with wireless keyboards extend the entertainment experience. Includes a digital library of more than 13,000 songs to select from while sipping on a beverage on one of three available patios.
For your reading pleasure, the library boasts more than 500 titles covering all genres. Also unique to the entertaining experience, the home includes an outdoor heated spa and pool, outdoor stainless steel gas fireplace for those cool nights and a separate 400 square foot cabana with queen Murphy bed, sectional couch, full bathroom and kitchenette ? punctuated with a hand painted trey ceiling.
When entering the first floor, you are met with a large master suite with queen bed, sitting area and child?s nursery. Faux painting, architectural columns, HDTV and a private well appointed bath round out the relaxing environment. Just down the hallway boasts a mahogany trimmed bar/entertainment room reminiscent of a private club with stainless steel beverage unit, wine unit, ice machine, dishwasher and sink. The room also has a HDTV and mini ?keggerator? and comfortably seats 8 as guests relax and catch up on the day?s events.
The second floor boasts an open floor plan with wood floors and an expansive great room with cathedral two-story ceilings, dining area, kitchen, main master bedroom and laundry room. The kitchen is well appointed with commercial grade stainless steel appliances, granite throughout and high end counter top appliances including a super aromatic coffee/espresso machine. The master bedroom includes a king sized bed, dressing table and HDTV. A whirlpool tub, walk in shower and his and her granite top vanities makes getting ready all the more enjoyable.
The third floor has a center floating floor with expansive views of the great room below and the golf course. An open library with wood paneling and desk creates a great place to catch up on paper work or read a book. There are 2 additional bedrooms each with HDTV?s and their own separate bathroom and tub showers. The first bedroom is fit for a princess with a queen bed, a trundle double bed, dressing table and faux painted scenes to match the custom bedding. The other bedroom includes a queen bed with access to the third floor patio.
In addition to the great interior features, this private retreat includes wrap around patios on all three floors.
The first floor patio includes an HDTV and luxury seating arrangement with views of the pool and golf course. The second floor patio includes a summer kitchen with stainless steel gas grill, beverage unit and sink. A table with chairs creates a great environment for having an outdoor meal. The third floor includes a partially covered area as well as an open observation deck. Two seating areas and a dry-bar and beverage unit create a great dimension as guests take in the expansive views of the lake and golf course.
Outside the courtyard, there is a beautifully decorated, private 400 square foot cabana with kitchenette, HDTV, full bathroom, sectional couch, and murphy bed ? all punctuated with a hand painted trey ceiling.
If you are a discerning person who enjoys the finer points in life, this property and community is for you.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $350, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $295, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (Trundle Bed), Bedroom #4 (Double), Bedroom #5 (Queen Murphy Bed), Other (1 Crib)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Gas Grill, Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday