Pebble Beach, Golf & Ocean Views, 6 BRs, Elevator, Private Pool
Our brand new 3-story house in the Ocean Hammock Resort with ocean and golf course views. Come stay in luxury here, enjoying a private pool, elevator, 2 master suites, a summer kitchen, and a private beach access.
Pebble Beach overlooks one of the holes of the Ocean Hammock Golf Course, and is just steps from a beautiful man-made lake in an exclusive, gated community. Private Ocean Hammock Beach, with miles of pristine sand and sea, is a short stroll away. In other words, Pebble Beach is located squarely in the middle of paradise!
This house is just perfect for a family traveling with grandparents or for 2 or more families vacationing together. Accessibility is never an issue, thanks to the elevator, a master suite (one of 2!) on the ground floor, walk-in showers in many of the bathrooms, and a glorious swimming pool just waiting to soothe sore joints! And for the younger members of the group, we have everything from giant HDTVs to free WiFi to a glittering swimming pool, all set for games of Sharks and Minnows!
Enter Pebble Beach from the front steps and you are on the second floor, the heart of the living and dining area. Here you'll find an ultra-contemporary great room with a sleek leather sofa so comfortable you'll find yourself napping . . . unless you become engrossed in the show playing on the giant HDTV, that is! Wander out through the sliding-glass doors onto the wide, shaded lanai overlooking the pool. There's a summer kitchen out here. With plenty of seating and dining space, this is the perfect site for al fresco meals!
Back inside, you're just steps from the kitchen and dining area. You'll love the modern decor here, with dropped lighting, granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and plenty of light. The breakfast bar stands ready to seat up to 4, while the long glass dining table easily accommodates 10. Filled with new cookware, dishes, utensils, and time-saving appliances, the kitchen is prepared for any culinary adventure. You'll love working in this space, even if all you do is dish up the delicious restaurant takeout!
Also on the second floor is another bedroom: one with a king-sized bed. The bedroom is convenient to one of the full bathrooms complete with walk-in shower for the king room.
Ride the elevator up to the third floor (you'll love having this option for transporting luggage, groceries, and gear upstairs!) and you'll notice a large loft area, tucked away from the action, with cushioned reading chairs. This is the perfect place to escape with that beach novel for half an hour of downtime, or to indulge in a long chat with a beloved friend.
The third floor contains the grand master suite, a palatial set of rooms with breathtaking views. There's a king bed in here, an HDTV, and an en-suite bath with both a walk-in shower. And if you need to sleep a friend or two, there are three more bedrooms and two more bathrooms. Finally, a long balcony offers ocean and golf course views in two directions!
Travel down to the ground floor and find yourself a room, designed for entertainment. A 50" HDTV with Blu-ray and a DVD player will keep the moviegoers content, while the wet bar may make their parents even happier! The big sectional sofa in here is made for a crowd, so don't be surprised if the kids beg for a "slumber party" in this room!
The second master suite is also located on the ground floor, boasting a king-sized bed, wall-mounted HDTV, and en-suite bath with walk-in shower. This is a large and really comfortable space, just steps from all the action yet wonderfully private.
Best of all, the big square pool awaits in the fenced backyard, with a convenient sun shelf on all sides. Or, if you prefer shade, sit in the cool comfort of the patio.
Bedding Configuration: 5 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (King), Bedroom #6 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning, Elevator
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Walkway to Ocean, Private Pool, Lanai
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Gold
* Registration: Flagler County Ordinance, Ocean Hammock
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday