Vacations are a time to spoil yourself. And there?s no better place to do just that than our Atlantic Place beach home. Located in Ocean Hammock's private oceanfront community, just a few minutes? walk from the beach, it?s nothing less than sheer bliss.
Custom-built with lavish upgrades such as ceilings that span as high as 14 feet, Atlantic Place sleeps 10 with ease, making it ideal for a multifamily stay or a reunion with old friends. Its spacious patio offers both shade and sun. You can gaze out at the lake and the lush grounds while enjoying a meal at the roomy patio table, or you can doze in the warmth of the sunshine. Make sure to stay out late at least one evening so that you can marvel at the star-riddled night sky!
Even when you?re indoors, you?ll be able to enjoy glorious views, thanks to the numerous large windows throughout. On the ground floor there?s both a formal living room and an expansive family room, beautifully outfitted with plush sofas and ottomans, so that there?s plenty of space for kids to play and adults to entertain. You?ll love gathering around the large flat-screen TV or the gorgeous fireplace?or both!
Should you prefer eating indoors to dining on the patio, Atlantic Place has a dining area set off from the kitchen as well as an impressive breakfast bar opposite the kitchen island. If you enjoy cooking up a storm while on vacation, our kitchen is reason enough to stay here! Sun-drenched and airy, the kitchen has granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, a wealth of storage, and just about every amenity you could need.
Lazing in bed is one of the greatest pleasures of a relaxing vacation. The only drawback to the bedrooms at Atlantic Place is that you may never want to leave them! The master bedroom, for instance, looks out directly onto the lake and boasts a TV nearly as large as the sumptuous bed. The room also has a separate sitting area with a sofa and a desk, so that you can catch up on emails or upload photos?of course there?s wireless Internet access throughout! The master bedroom also has an equally pampering en-suite bathroom, complete with a large tub, a separate shower, and his-and-her sinks.
The second bedroom could easily pass as the master bedroom in many another house. With a queen-size bed and its own en-suite bathroom, it?s ideal for teenagers or another couple. The third bedroom has a double bed, while fourth has three twin beds. And let?s not forget the upstairs living room, with its own massive couch and a daybed, which can sleep several more guests, and another large-screen TV. There?s also an office, which as well as a roomy desk has?you guessed it?its own TV and comfy sleeper sofa couch.
Two full bathrooms in addition to the en-suites and a powder room ensure that there are no lines for the shower in the morning. And the in-house laundry facilities mean you can pack light without having to waste precious time at a Laundromat.
Atlantic Place is so large and luxurious, you could happily spend your entire vacation within its walls (and on its patio!). But then you?d be missing out on the stunning beach and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean just a hop, skip, and jump from the house, not to mention all the activities that surrounding Palm Coast has to offer: boating and fishing on the Intracoastal Waterway, miles of walking and biking trails, playgrounds and parks. Just a short car ride away are historic St. Augustine and Marineland; even the Orlando theme parks are only a day trip away.
If you?re looking to treat yourself and the family to a truly memorable vacation, Atlantic Place is ideal. Turn your dream into a reality and book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Bedroom #4 (3 singles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Patio, Screened Porch, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday