Only the best will do at Verona by the Sea, our oceanfront Mediterranean-style house in Palm Coast. From the elegant courtyard to the ocean-view balconies, from the huge master suite to the 2 living spaces, everything is luxe and simply beautiful!
One of the best features of Verona by the Sea is its layout. The second floor is the main living area, with a gorgeous formal dining room, oceanfront balcony, gourmet kitchen, and 3 bedrooms and baths. And the first floor contains a second living space ? a lovely family room with a king-sized Murphy bed ? plus yet another bed and bath, plus a half-bath! A fun tropical-style brick patio is right outside the doors, enclosed for privacy. So you can use the entire house as an integrated whole, or offer some privacy via separate floors if you?re traveling with another family or with friends who want their own space!
The first places you?ll fall in love with are the oceanfront balconies. One is accessible by French doors from the second-floor living room, while the other is private to the master bedroom. Both overlook beautiful Palm Coast beach, with its unique orange-colored sands, gentle waves, and timeless beauty. Sit out here first thing in the morning and watch the sun rise over the horizon, or drift out in late afternoon and watch the pelicans dive-bomb into the surf, fishing for their dinner! The breezes are salty, the view unbelievable, and the atmosphere so peaceful on our east balconies.
When it?s time to go indoors, step into the comfort of the formal living area. If it?s winter, flames may be crackling in the fireplace; the rest of the year, you will love the cool breeze from the ceiling fans circulating the silent air conditioning. Sink into the ultra-comfortable, brand-new couch and or easy chair, put your feet up, and enjoy the ocean views while the children spread out their toys on the Oriental carpet.
Adjacent to the living room is the dining area, beside windows with beautiful sea vistas. The glass-topped table makes a nice game area, puzzle center, or workstation (you have free WiFi at Verona by the Sea), and is convenient to the kitchen, which is a gourmand?s dream with a central island, stainless-steel appliances, glass-fronted wood cabinetry, and the full complement of dishes, cookware, and utensils.
One of the showpieces of Verona by the Sea is the master suite on the second floor. This room leads out to its own private oceanfront balcony, and includes a queen bed, HDTV, tale and chairs, and en-suite bath containing a garden soaking tub and walk-in shower. There is even a huge master closet with an extra sink ? perfect when everyone is getting ready at the same time in the morning!
The second floor has 2 more bedrooms as well. One has a queen bed, French doors to a west-facing balcony (perfect for unforgettable sunsets!), and a large TV. The other has a double bed. These rooms share a full bath, and a third full bath is convenient to the living and dining area.
Downstairs, an enormous tiled family room awaits you, complete with HD entertainment center, a telescope for dolphin-spotting and stargazing, a king Murphy bed, an executive desk and chair, and comfortable couches. There?s plenty of room here for the whole group to gather for an evening ?in? ? we even have a breakfast table that does double duty as a game center in one corner of this big, sunny room.
Step outdoors from the family room and you find yourself in our lovely tropical patio, where a grass umbrella shades you as you dine al fresco. Recline on the chaise longue while the kids play and the sound of the surf soothes you! Walled for privacy, it?s a lovely intimate spot you will adore.
The first floor boasts a bonus bedroom with a double bed, plus a full bath. There?s even a laundry room here you?re welcome to use. At Verona by the Sea, you can truly have it all!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Bedroom #4 (Double), Other (King Murphy Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Boating, Deck, Hiking Trails, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday