Prepare to be spoiled forever at Seaduction, our huge house in the Ocean Hammock resort of Palm Coast! An atrium-style lanai with a pool, spa, and summer kitchen lure you outdoors, while every comfort (from Blu-ray HDTV to a wet bar) coaxes you indoors!
Seaduction has all the advantages of a 5-star resort plus the unique comforts of a family home. Here you will find many living spaces, relaxing bedrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen, the latest electronics, and a wonderful sense of privacy among lush tropical landscaping and golf greens. All this, plus Cinnamon Beach just steps away!
Begin your exploration of the house in the lanai. This vast area has a clear roof, giving you the illusion of being in the open air. A summer kitchen awaits the catch of the day, while the pool shimmers, waiting for the kids to cannonball in. For you, a bubbly spa promises to replace every bit of tension with relaxation. Beautifully decorated in a contemporary style, the lanai is a pleasure day or night.
Just indoors from the lanai is the great room, with a stone fireplace, HDTV with Blu-ray and DVD player, overstuffed couches and chairs that make it difficult to think about getting up again, and plenty of space for the kids? toys. There are several living areas at Seaduction, so part of your group can watch a children?s show in one room while others catch a game in another, and still others chat in the third! When you have a big group, keeping everyone happy depends on options ? and you always have plenty of options at Seaduction!
The first-floor great room has soaring ceilings, overlooked by a second-floor hallway. Clerestory windows with many views help give Seaduction its feeling of sunny spaciousness!
The kitchen and dining areas of Seaduction are perfect for your large group. You?ll find the kitchen stocked with cookware and dishes, and its features are incredible, from the central prep island to the granite countertops, dual ovens, stainless-steel side by side, butler?s pantry, and mini office. There?s room at the big table for the whole group to enjoy a meal together . . . if you can lure them in from the pool, that is!
But if you need to be outdoors without all the activity of the pool area, try the second-story patio. From here you have a splendid view over the greenery of the golf course. The vast blue Florida sky is enticing, the casual furniture is comfy, and the WiFi (complimentary at Seaduction) is strong even out here.
When it?s time for family time, stop off at the wet bar for a nip (you bring the alcohol, we provide the irresistible setting!) and then settle in for a night of Texas Hold ?em at one of the tables in the huge family room. There?s room here for the kids to play Twister, the grandparents to lay out a jigsaw puzzle, and the whole group to indulge in an epic battle of Risk.
And at bedtime, everyone retreats to their own sanctuary of relaxation. There are 2 master suites at Seaduction, 2 additional bedrooms, and even a sofa that converts into a bed for 2. Add the 3 full bathrooms and one half-bath, and you have luxurious accommodations for the entire group!
The first master suite is simply palatial, boasting a king bed, reading chairs, entertainment center, many windows, and a huge en-suite bath with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and his-and-her vanities. The second master offers a queen bed with a pair of overstuffed chairs in a sunny nook, plus en-suite bath. There?s no second-best at Seaduction!
The third bedroom is a kids? delight, with a double bed and plenty of play space while the fourth bedroom contains a king bed with a rocker and TV. All linens are provided here, plus towels for the bathrooms. And our big laundry room lets you keep the swimsuits and beach towels fresh!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum stay is 4 nights. *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Bedroom #4 (King), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player, Blue Ray Player, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo, Washington Oaks Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Iron
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Gas Grill, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Walkway to Ocean
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday