Windsor by the Sea, our oceanfront house in Cinnamon Beach, has all the amenities you would expect of a 5-star resort . . . and so much more! From the heated spa and grotto to the elevator to the sauna and steam room, luxury abounds in this huge, lovely house!
You won't be able to believe your eyes as each new room reveals luxe features to make your stay even more enjoyable. The views alone are breathtaking, both from the second- and third-storey balconies and from many of the rooms in this Mediterranean-style house. A panoramic view of sand, sea, and sky awaits you at Windsor by the Sea!
Let's begin in the huge atrium behind the house, where a beautifully designed heated swimming pool sparkles. At one end is a heated spa, concealed within a charming grotto. Plenty of poolside seating surrounds it, with the lanai atrium blocking the bugs but admitting the sunshine from that pure blue sky! There is also a full summer kitchen out here, including a gas grill, sink, fridge, and a table for 6 to dine casually.
Just inside from this area are the sauna and steam room, guaranteed to take away any remaining muscle stress from your body! Beautifully designed and a pleasure to use, these areas pamper you any time of night or day.
Once you've loosened up in the water and steam, come inside and have fun in our big first-floor game room! There's a complete wet bar in here, with fridge and sink so you never have to run upstairs for supplies. A full-sized pool table sits on the Oriental rug, while a new HDTV is mounted above the fireplace. Sink right into the ultra-comfortable chairs here, drink in hand, and watch a game in between dips in the pool.
Also on the first floor is a bedroom containing 1 queen and 2 single beds, plus our laundry room -- please avail yourself of the washer and dryer! -- and a half-bath with a vessel sink and hardwood floor.
As fun as the ground floor is, it's only one of the many exciting spaces at Windsor by the Sea. On the second floor (accessible by elevator or stairs!) is our formal living room, with sweeping ocean views, cathedral ceilings, and a huge fireplace. You'll notice something new in this magnificent room every time you enter.
The formal dining room is also on the second floor, with a long polished table and chairs in an opulent setting. From the modern chandelier to the bank of windows, this is a beautiful room.
Less formal dining takes place at the breakfast nook alongside our thoroughly modern kitchen. Granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and the full complement of cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils are waiting for you here. There's a breakfast bar beneath dropped lighting, as well as the breakfast nook, which includes wraparound seating beneath huge windows overlooking the sea. The oval ceiling adds to the magnificence of this sunny room!
The office on the 2nd floor is perfect if you have to bring along some work (you have free wireless Internet service here), and contains a Murphy bed that sleeps 2. On this floor is also a huge balcony spanning the length of the house, with casual seating and lounging, plus unforgettable ocean views.
The 3rd storey also boasts a wide balcony, as well as a family room with a huge HDTV, comfy seating, and 2 single beds. But the best feature is the master suite, boasting a custom-made double king-sized bed in a room containing a fireplace, big HDTV, and ocean views. More a self-contained flat than a suite, there is also a complete wet bar (including microwave and fridge), and plush seating beside full-length windows overlooking the sea.
The master bathroom is palatial, from the dual vanities and separate powder area to the deluxe shower. Two more full bathrooms occupy Windsor by the Sea, and a private boardwalk leads down through the dunes to Cinnamon Beach.
As if this all weren't enough, while you're here you can use all the amenities of the Cinnamon Beach, from gym to cafe to kids' splash zone to clubhouse.
Please note: "No weddings and/or event functions".
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $350 for cleaning, & $295 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Murphy Bed), Bedroom #4 (1 Queen, 2 singles)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, On-Site Laundry Room, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Kids Games
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday