There are so many beautiful views of ocean and golf course at Bahama Mama, your hardest problem will be deciding which to enjoy first! From the atrium-ceiling lanai with spa and heated pool to the big balcony and lofty crow's nest, you'll love this house!
Bahama Mama is located in the Ocean Hammock luxury resort on the shores of Cinnamon Beach. Though technically not oceanfront, it has uninterrupted views of the sea, the 6th hole at the world-renowned Ocean Hammock golf course, and a lovely pond. Our 3,200 square-foot house sleeps 12 comfortably and has something for everyone!
First, the heated pool and attached waterfall spa. With plenty of room for lively games of water polo or Marco Polo, our heated pool is the perfect place to spend an hour or an entire day! It's enclosed within a huge lanai, with screened roof open to the blue Florida sky and great views of the lawn and pond.
Two big poolside tables seat the whole gang in the shade of the overhanging house, while a wall-mounted TV keeps you entertained, and chaise lounges in the sun help you soak up some rays! The mix of sunshine and shade, water and dry-land space, and plenty of seating make this a very addictive place. Plan to eat many meals out here, and don't be surprised if you find yourself whiling away the evening with one last swim and a bit of stargazing!
Through the French doors from the patio is our living room, with a curvy sectional sofa with a fold-out sleeper, ultra-comfy easy chair, fireplace, HDTV, and stately columns beneath the high ceiling. Beautiful furnishings and cool tiled floorrs make this an inviting room, whether the group is gathering around the TV for a big game or going in all directions.
Adjacent to the living room is our dining area with a new table and a great view of the lanai and beyond. The breakfast bar just beyond seats even more folks, so the whole gang can stay together for a big homecooked meal. Or, if the lure of the pool is just too strong, dedicate this room to games! The light is great for playing cards and working puzzles, and if you care to bring your laptop with you, you'll find free WiFi at Bahama Mama!
Speaking of big homecooked meals, you're going to love working in our large, ultra-modern kitchen! An 8-burner stainless steel stove and subzero refrigerator dishwasher await you, along with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, and the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils. Even if you've sworn off cooking this vacation, you may find yourself sneaking in here just to try out all the gadgets!
Upstairs you'll find our giant family room, equipped with huge HDTV, cigar humidor, wet bar (including refrigerator), and all the comfy couches your gang needs -- including one that converts to a bed! The whole group will love this room, which is certain to become the heart of the indoor action! And it leads onto a big balcony, perfect for enjoying the balmy breezes.
But when it's time to get some sleep, the real pampering begins. The master suite is simply a dream, with a king-sized bed, wall-mounted HDTV, rocking chair, and palatial views. The master bathroom is just as luxurious, with dual vanities, a make-up table, walk-in steam shower, and glorious Jacuzzi!
The second floor also has 2 more bedrooms and full bathrooms, sleeping 5 more people. One bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and brand-new HDTV, while the other contains 3 singles and a TV. Both bathrooms are spotless, with all the towels you need for your stay. (All linens, blankets, and pillows for every bedroom are provided as well.)
Need a little more room? On the first floor is one more bedroom, with no stairs to climb and conveniently close to the pool. This room also contains a new HDTV, plus glorious oversized windows to bring in the Florida sun!
And there's one more space you're going to love: our crow's nest at the top of the house, with 360-degree views!
Bahama Mama has the perfect location and all the extra touches to make your vacation special. Come stay here soon!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (3 singles), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, On-Site Laundry Room, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Sauna, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday