Boasting a big heated swimming pool and located just a few yards from the beach, our Siena Beach House has everything you need for the perfect Palm Coast vacation. From new electronics to king-sized beds, it's got all the luxuries--plus an ideal setting! And, starting November 1, 2012, the pool will be heated.
Siena Beach House has 4 bedrooms and 4½ baths on a beautifully landscaped lot just steps from beach access. It sleeps 8 to 10 very comfortably (and if your group is even larger, consider renting the house next door as well -- Mermaid House, which sleeps another 8 in 4 bedrooms). But the best part of the property is the sparkling, oh-so-inviting heated swimming pool in the backyard, with adjacent covered patio!
This pool is perfect for the whole family. Featuring shallow steps and a safety rail, it's ideal for older folks with stiff joints as well as small children. And it's heated, so no matter when you visit, you can jump right in any time! Just steps from the master bedroom, it's perfect for anyone who likes to begin the day in the water!
A generous paved area surrounds the pool, with a covered patio offering casual seating and a cooling ceiling fan -- just right when you want to grab a little downtime with a frosty drink as the kids splash around! This is a great place for dinner; it's only a few steps from the kitchen, and with year-round balmy weather, dining al fresco can be an everyday treat! Feel free to use the grill to fry up the catch of the day -- and don't forget the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bars for the s'mores!
The pool is accessible from the living room as well as the master bedroom with HDTV, yet is wonderfully private, thanks to a tall, verdant hedge. Ahhh -- this is really beach living!
When it's time to come indoors, it's hard to feel disappointed. The living room is immense, with plush carpeting, a big gas fireplace, and an entertainment center complete with HDTV and DVD player. An oversized recliner, an easy chair with ottoman, and 2 soft couches invite you to nap at any hour of the day -- and one of these couches converts into a double bed that sleeps 2. Put a favorite movie into the DVD player and enjoy some family-style downtime!
In one corner of the living area is our dining table for 6. Truth to tell, most meals get carried out to the pool, so this table serves as a game and computer center most of the time. Toss a couple board games into your suitcase, too -- you might have time for a Monopoly battle one night!
You will love the kitchen at Siena Pool House. You'll find all the modern time-savers here, from coffeemaker to blender to microwave. A central island doubles as a breakfast bar. And you'll find all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could ask for in our custom wooden cabinets. If you love to cook, you'll be in heaven, and if you don't, you'll be back out the door in no time!
While we're on the subject of household tasks, we have a full-sized washer and dryer at your disposal here. When you arrive, you'll find all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets needed for every bed and bath waiting for you, fresh and clean.
The master suite is simply luxurious, with a king-sized bed, HDTV, pool access, and a bathroom that features his-and-her vanities, a huge soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. If anyone in your party has accessibility issues, this is the room to give them. So spacious and well-appointed!
The second bedroom also has a king-sized bed and HDTV, perfect for 2 families vacationing together. The third has a queen-sized bed and HDTV, and the 4th 2 twins and HDTV. Two more full bathrooms are convenient to these rooms, while a half-bath serves the living and dining area. No waiting in line at Siena Pool House!
You will love the gated Ocean Hammock community in which Siena Pool House is located. The beach is just yards away. A private beach path to the beach is just in front of the house.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Fenced in Back Yard, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Grill, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond, Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday