On a quiet cul-de-sac just yards from a private beach sits Mermaid House, our brand-new, sparkling clean home with spacious rooms, designer furnishings, beautiful landscaping, and a big lanai. Won't you make it home base for your dream vacation?
Mermaid House is located in the exclusive, gated Ocean Hammock neighborhood on the shores of Cinnamon Beach. Cinnamon Beach is pristine, family friendly, and breathtakingly beautiful. Come here to enjoy the sunrise, collect shells, dabble your toes in the surf, build sandcastles, or boogie-board. You may catch sight of a school of dolphins, and you will certainly find sharks' teeth at low tide. No crowds, no noise -- it's like having your very own beach!
And when you stay at Mermaid House, you have a private walkway to the beach, too. (No streets to cross, no traffic to worry about!) Just behind the house next door is a private dune walkover that wends you down to the coquina-shell sands! If there's a birdwatcher in your group, bring the binoculars and the Peterson's Guide, for this short walk is a nature lover's paradise!
Of course, in order to get to the beach you'll have to leave Mermaid House, and once you settle in here, that may be difficult. We predict that your favorite spot will be our lanai, a big screened-in area just behind the house that overlooks our landscaped backyard. It offers casual seating, a grill, and a lovely view of the pure blue Florida sky!
The kids may prefer the den, a big, sunny room with a soft white rug, TV, and comfortable couch that converts into a queen-sized sleeper sofa. (If you want, you can always turn this room into a 4th bedroom!) There's plenty of space here for toys, projects, and blanket forts! It's so nice to have a separate space just for the ankle-biters, so the grown-ups can enjoy some time on their own, too!
And at Mermaid House, there are lots of areas to enjoy that time. Our formal living room is huge, with a new HDTV, luxurious seating, and a door leading out to the lanai. It's a great place to decompress after a busy day at the beach.
Our kitchen and dining area may actually tempt you to cook at home. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and handsome wood cabinetry. A separate breakfast bar encourages helpers to keep the cook company. And our kitchen is equipped with anything you need to prepare and serve a feast -- all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and gadgets you'd find in your own kitchen, not to mention time-savers from the microwave to the blender. Make yourself at home!
Our dining area is airy, light, and beautiful, with an oval glass-topped table and splashes of sunshine from windows on 2 walls. It doesn't see many meals (those usually get taken out to the lanai!), but it makes a fantastic game room or computer center. You have free wireless Internet at Mermaid House, so bring your electronics and stay connected! Or, if you prefer, turn 'em all off, get out the Monopoly and Yahtzee, and have some old-fashioned family fun!
The master suite is palatial, with a king-sized bed (sooooo comfy!) and a bathroom that features a big soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and his-and-her vanities. The second and third bedrooms each contain a double bed, and 2 more full bathrooms are convenient to every area of the house. We even have a laundry room, so pack light -- all your towels & linens are waiting for you here!
Mermaid House has everything a vacationing family could ask for. It's less than a block from the beach, with no-traffic access. It's sparkling new, with plenty of space & all the latest furnishings. Best of all, it's in Palm Coast, with world-class golf courses, shopping, dining, and sightseeing near by. Come stay here & discover the good life.
For 2 families or 2 large groups, rent the Siena Beach house right next door.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Double), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Lock Box: Siesta Key, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday