Indulge yourself in every luxury that location, design, and furnishings can provide when you stay at Beach Belle, our contemporary 3-story ocean front house. From an elevator and private pool to stunning sea-view decks, you'll enjoy 4200+ sq ft of beauty!
Before you explore the inside of the house, you must experience the multiple balconies and other outdoor spaces, from the giant lanai with an atrium ceiling on the first level to the oceanview decks on the second and third floors. Overlooking lush natural dunes, the cinnamon sands of the beach, and the gentle swells of the bright blue sea, Beach Belle is nothing short of paradise! Chase the sun or the shade from one balcony to another all day long, or find your own special spot and revisit it each day, admiring the ever-changing view.
The swimming pool is lagoon-shaped and crystal clear out on the lanai, surrounded by lovely landscaping. There is both sun and shade here too, and a big, brand-new summer kitchen, just in case you can't bear the thought of going inside for meals. How nice to have your own pool, where you can splash anytime of day or night.
When it's time to go inside, it's hard to feel disappointed -- the view comes right along with you, thanks to banks of windows, French doors, and a second tier of transom windows in most rooms! Ride the elevator or take the stairs to the third floor, where you can relax in our formal living room, complete with marble fireplace, coffered ceiling, and wall-mounted HDTV. The views stretch in several directions, and the high ceiling gives this room an even more majestic air. Beach living has never been so elegant!
Adjacent to the living room, also overlooking the ocean, is the dining room, a window-filled space with a big table and modern chandelier. There is room here for the whole group, which is good because our state-of-the-art kitchen is perfect for preparing big homemade feasts (or simply dishing up the takeout, if you're going for convenience!). Our kitchen includes an eat-in table and chairs, central island work station, glass-fronted cabinets, stone countertops, and spotlighting. Almost as fun to use as it is to look at!
The third floor also features one of the 2 master suites at Beach Belle. This oceanfront room boasts a queen-sized bed, fireplace, HDTV, and of course access to the breathtaking balconies overlooking the Atlantic. The en-suite bath features a Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and frosted-glass accents. If not for the beach just steps away, you might be tempted never to leave this sanctuary!
The second floor offers 3 more bedrooms, including the second master suite, also with a queen-sized bed, gorgeous ocean views, and an en-suite bath containing both shower and tub option. Of the 2 other bedrooms on this floor, one contains a queen-sized bed, the other 2 twins, with balcony access and plenty of space. These rooms share a third bathroom, and there is a big family room on this floor, complete with leather sofa and recliners, ocean views, and balcony!
As if this weren't enough, the ground floor at Beach Belle contains yet another living space, this one complete with wet bar. A huge HDTV keeps the troops entertained, while a dining table doubles as a game center. Break out the cards for poker night, or let the kids cover this table with markers and paper, Legos, jigsaw puzzles, and even seashells freshly collected at low tide. The doors of this area lead right out to the beautiful dunes, with the ocean only a short walk away!
Beach Belle is located in the exclusive, gated Ocean Hammock resort, on a quiet cul-de-sac. The coquina-shell beach is private for several miles here, the sunrises are spectacular, and the people are friendly. You're going to fall in love with Palm Coast based on your time at Beach Belle, and we look forward to welcoming you back year after year!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $350 for cleaning, & $295 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Little Venice Theatre, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Linens, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday