A huge Palm Coast home for up to twelve guests! Beach Bungalow is brand new to the rental market and, with a silver rating and a garden view, promises great value for your group of family and friends.
Just 7 houses from the ocean, Beach Bungalow is less than a block from the gorgeous cinnamon sand of Palm Coast. Race to your beach access in a minute flat or stroll along in the sunshine, enjoying the quiet neighborhood road and abundant birdlife.
Beyond great beach access, there?s a sweet and shady porch with comfortable outdoor seating ? a natural place to savor your morning coffee. A large backyard is great for kids letting off steam or playing tag (if the beach doesn?t wear them out).
A big group will often splinter into smaller groups for games, movies and general recreation. Whether your group includes different generations or just a range of interests, Beach Bungalow has two living room areas with tons of comfy couches, chaises and armchairs for everyone in your party to find a favorite spot.
Speaking of privacy, one of the home?s four bedrooms is contained as a separate apartment with its own entrance via the backyard. With soaring ceilings and dormer windows it?s sort of like a vacation from your vacation. Put your night owls in this room and they?ll never be disturbed when the rest of the house wakes up early.
Four bedrooms accommodate 8 guests. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a futon available, an ideal option for parents with small children. Two more queen beds offer a great night?s sleep in bedrooms two and three. For kids or teens, there are two twin beds in the fourth bedroom. With three full bathrooms, Beach Bungalow is especially certain to exceed your guests? expectations of space, privacy and comfort.
Bold colors suit a beach house kitchen and will ensure you start the day as happy as possible. Beach Bungalow?s kitchen is newly updated with a brand new range of stainless steel appliances and tons of extra gadgets and helpful kitchen items.
Free WiFi is included with your rental of Beach Bungalow and other must-have creature comforts include central air-conditioning and ? crucial for a big group using lots of beach towels ? a large washer/dryer. The large driveway has tons of parking so it?s convenient right from the start.
As for location, location, location? Beach Bungalow wins on three counts. Just off the scenic highway A1A, you?re a 1-minute drive to the must-see Washington Oaks Gardens State Park and not much further to the fantastic golf at Hammock Beach Resort. If you love water-sports, boating or fishing you?re perfectly placed between the Atlantic Ocean and the Matanzas River to try just about everything from surfing to kayaking. Need Mickey in your life? It?s just 104 miles to Disney World!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #1 (Queen, Daybed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Registration: Flagler County Ordinance
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday