Staying at our home at Harmony House is like owning your very own strip of coastline, complete with a walkway from the patio to the beach! Come enjoy these sweeping views, perfect privacy, and comfy accommodations!
Our 3-bedroom plus a bonus room, 2-full bath oceanfront home is light, airy, and open, as if lit with sunshine. Offering high ceilings, attractive and comfortable furnishings, a great ocean front deck, and all the modern appliances and technology needed for a relaxing stay, Harmony House is ready to become your beach getaway!
The ocean front deck is the showpiece of Harmony. Running almost the length of the house, it has a panoramic view of the coast. The murmur of the surf is clearly audible here, the air has a pleasing salt tang, and the sunrise performs for you each day! There's plenty of room to sit, dine, or lounge here. And right outside the door is your own personal walkway to the beach.
When it's time to go indoors, settle into our open-plan living room and dining area. With high ceilings, ceiling fans, and plenty of windows, this space is airy and full of light. The ocean view is lovely, and in winter the fireplace makes the room quite cozy. Gather around our big HDTV and DVD player and watch your favorite movie, or let the kids see their shows while the grown-ups play a little Texas Hold 'em at the dining room table. There's room for everyone to stay together while pursuing their own activities.
The dining room is also a good place to set up the laptop. You have free wireless Internet at Harmony House, so make this area your center of business, even if "business" means checking the opening times of your next sightseeing adventure and updating your Facebook status ("Falling in Love with St. Augustine Beach!"). And of course the table can be used for meals, too . . . though those tend to get taken out to the lanai!
The kitchen is convenient to the dining area, and you will find it well-appointed and spotlessly clean. A full breakfast bar with padded chairs encourages early diners to keep the cook company, and the well-stocked cabinets provide everything you need for home cooking. And if you have placed a ban on cooking this vacation, the microwave is perfect for reheating the takeout!
The bedrooms at Harmony House are just as airy as the rest of the house, and offer ultra-comfortable beds that make every night peaceful. The 2nd floor master suite is truly palatial, with a king-sized bed, large TV, and sliding glass doors with ocean views. The en suite master bath boasts a separate powder room, his-and-her vanities, and walk-in shower.
The 1st floor second bedroom has one queen beds and a large TV. And the 1st floor third bedroom, ideal for children but charming to all ages, sports bunk beds and a double bed. Big and airy, it's a good play place as well as a snug spot to sleep.
The bonus game room is a converted garage and can sleep another 2 kids or a couple on a futon sleeper. Enjoy games and a nap in this room.
Harmony House is thoroughly comfortable, completely furnished family home. Here you'll find all the linens, towels, blankets and pillows you need for all the bedrooms and baths, plus a laundry room to keep all your own clothes fresh and clean. By providing all the little extras we know a vacationing family needs, we've tried to make it easy for you to pack light and move right in.
We're just a few miles from historic downtown St. Augustine, and very near to world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. But maybe the best attraction is our wide, family-friendly beach, waiting just at the other end of the walkway from the lanai. Have a great time here!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Other (2 sofa sleepers), Other (trundle bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday