Breathtaking views, multiple balconies, and elegantly decorated rooms are yours at Royal Peacock House, our 2-storey home at Ocean Hammock Resort. Vacation in style with all the amenities of a resort combined with the spaciousness and privacy of a house!
Royal Peacock House is a Mediterranean-style home on a quiet side street just steps from the beach. Lush tropical landscaping surrounds its light green exterior, which looks delightfully sun-bleached. Step inside and you're in a giant great room, with a 16 foot cathedral ceiling, huge HDTV, fireplace, polished tile floors, and comfortable furniture. Sliding doors lead out to a screened lanai and an adjacent private courtyard with custom waterfall and bbq grill. This is beach living at its very finest!
Perfect for a family or large group, Royal Peacock House has 3 roomy bedrooms & a tempurpetic queen sleeper sofa that sleeps up to 10 people comfortably, 2 1/2 bathrooms, several separate balcony and best of all, a private courtyard!
On the top floor, the master suite is a delight, with a king-size canopy bed from which you can look out through the French doors and beyond the balcony. There is a large HDTV in here, rich wood floors, and a full master bathroom with a deluxe railfall shower and showerhead and soaking tub en suite. Drenched in soft, warm colors, it's a cozy nest for long morning lie-ins! Our second bedroom is beautifully decorated and features a queen sized bed and tv set.
Our third bedroom contains two single beds and two trundle beds and sleeps up to 4, just perfect for the kids or friends. It also includes a new HDTV. And since all of the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels are provided for you here at Royal Peacock House, you need never worry about packing extras. When it's time to freshen them, just pop them into our washer and dryer. All the conveniences of home, but in a splendid new setting!
Speaking of splendid, the kitchen at Royal Peacock House is a chef's dream, with gleaming stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and all the built-ins that save you valuable time at the beach. In this kitchen (which is large enough for two cooks to work without banging elbows!) you'll find everything you need to prepare a feast and serve it in style in our window-filled dining room, equipped with a long polished table and fine chairs. Of course, if takeout is more your style, turn the dining area into a game table and pull out the blender and microwave for frosty beverages and tasty snacks!
Of course, most of your time at Royal Peacock House will probably be spent outdoors, on one of our balconies and decks. We have an ultra-comfortable hammock, just perfect for finishing that beach novel or catching a quick nap in the balmy sea breeze. And with free wireless Internet, the balconies are a great place to take your electronics and catch up on email or social media. So peaceful and beautiful -- the balconies are highly addictive!
If you can tear yourself away, do stroll down to the beach. The cinnamon-colored sands are marvelous, the waves are alluring, and the sunrise is a sight never to be forgotten. This is a family-oriented beach, with shells and fossils to be discovered at low tide, sandcastles to be built, and waves to be ridden.
Royal Peacock House is the gated community of Cinnamon Beach Resort, adjacent to the renowned Ocean Hammock Resort and Golf Course. Our resort offers 2 heated swimming pools -- one with a zero-slope entrance for easy accessibility -- plus a Jacuzzi, and a clubhouse with 2 gamerooms, fitness center, and café. Walking trails weave through the beautiful grounds. There is so much to see and do here, the whole family will be entertained.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins, 2 trundles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Kids Games
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday
* Type: Cinnamon Beach Houses