Just a 2-minute walk from the ocean, Ocean Walk is a newly updated house in Palm Coast perfect for your next vacation. A large balcony, a large back yard, a new private pool and new furnishings all help make your stay relaxing and fun
Fall in love with it first! Ocean Walk is brand new to the rental market and is ready to show off its many new additions. This gorgeous, pet-friendly vacation home is great for families and has not just a private pool but a fenced backyard and large second-floor balcony. Walk just two minutes to the ocean (or hop, skip and jump), after scoping out your spot from the balcony (which has partial ocean views).
A quiet location in a residential area, Ocean Walk sits between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal so you?re happily surrounded by water. Best of all, dual aspect windows mean you can enjoy both the sunrise and sunset. The rest of the day, buckets and buckets of free, Florida sunshine light up your vacation in every corner of the house.
Ocean Walk really suits a family who loves their comforts ? no formal, unyielding couches here! Why cram into a condo when you can have all the space in the world? Ocean Walk is surrounded by charming oak trees and has abundant, wrap-around gardens.
The kitchen, living and dining areas are open-plan so all six of your group can enjoy each other?s company without compromise. High ceilings invite even more sunlight, while you choose a favorite spot to watch a movie on the new Smart 50" HDTV (Samsung). There is also free high speed wifi throughout the house. (Please note, while the fireplace adds great charm it is not functional).
Two bedrooms and two bathrooms suit a family or group of friends (up to six people). The master bedroom has a 46" Smart HDTV (Samsung) and its own balcony access through sliding doors, and even more windows fill every morning with lovely light.
A fresh white 2nd bedroom has two twin beds and plenty sunshine of its own plus a 40" Smart HDTV (Samsung). Both bedrooms have spacious dressers with handy cubbies for vacation staples: stash your camera, hat, sunscreen and more.
Every gadget and appliance are at hand in the kitchen whether you thrive on coffee or can?t live without toast. Brand new stainless steel appliances are further improvements to a well-stocked U-shaped kitchen.
Palm Coast and environs offers endless variety to groups with all kinds of vacation interests. Enjoy day trips to Disney World, the Kennedy Space Center, historic St. Augustine and endless rounds of golf and shell-hunting. The quiet streets around Ocean Walk are perfect for bike rides, made extra memorable in sunset light.
Mere minutes away is Washington Oaks Gardens State Park ? a must-see for any nature lover or photographer!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Tuesday, Friday