The views are magnificent and the accommodations first-class at Manatee House on Cinnamon Beach. Overlooking the golf course and lake, it offers lovely vistas from 2 balconies. And while you stay, you can access all the fine amenities of Ocean Hammock!
This 3-story house is nestled among palms and open spaces in the beautiful gated Ocean Hammock resort in Palm Coast. A private walking trail leads you across the lake and down to the coquina-shell sands of Cinnamon Beach in a matter of moments, while all of the activities and equipment of this world-class resort are at your disposal: swimming pools, Jacuzzi, gym, clubhouse, game room, kids' splash zone, and so much more! And then there's the Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course right outside your window. How will you ever have time for everything there is to do here?!
Start right at home -- on the third-floor balcony of Manatee House, overlooking the beautiful lake and green. You'll feel as though you're in the treetops here, with a view that extends for miles. Directly below you, underbrush forms a natural sanctuary for waterfowl and other birds, who will sing to you in the morning and call in the twilight. The sunset is spectacular from this vantage point, so plan to spend happy hour around the table . . . and don't forget the camera!
The third-floor balcony is perfect for sunbathing and stargazing, but if you want relief from the afternoon heat, venture out onto the second-storey balcony instead. This huge covered deck features the most comfortable hammock on earth, a rocking chair, and a cooling breeze that will send you to sleep on even the warmest day. Perfect for toddlers to get out that excess energy before naptime, it's spacious enough for the whole gang -- with room to spare for tricycles, big wheels, and scooters!
The inside of Manatee House is just as spacious and lovely as the outside. The third floor is the main living and dining area, with a family room that boasts a queen-sized denim sleeper sofa, a TV with cable and DVD player, and great views of the golf course and lake. There's access to the balcony from this room, plenty of space on the big sectional sofa to nap, and a light atmosphere, thanks to powder-blue walls painted with whimsical palm trees. Make yourself at home!
Adjacent to the family room are the dining area and kitchen. Gather around our big table for a family feast or a raucous game of Uno, and when it's time to prepare drinks or snacks, rely on our well-stocked, contemporary kitchen. There's plenty of room in here for 2 or more cooks, plus helpers at the breakfast bar. You'll love the island workspace, glass-topped stove, double sink, and all the cookware, dishes, and utensils we've provided. There's even a handy desk, just in case you want to set up the laptop and check the opening times of your next sightseeing attraction. With free WiFi at Manatee House, you're always connected!
The master suite is also on the third floor, with access to the balcony, cool lavender-toned walls, and cheerful accents. A queen-sized 4-poster bed offers views of the lake, golf course, and even a glimpse of the ocean, while the master bath contains both a tub and shower option, tiled floors, and a bright surfboard motif.
Two more bedrooms occupy the second floor: one with a queen-sized bed, plenty of space, balcony access, and an en-suite bathroom with both a tub and a shower; the other with a double-sized bed and a comfy rocking chair. There is also another full bathroom on this floor, plus a cozy living room with 2 couches, a cable TV with DVD player, and access to the balcony. Whew! So many lovely spaces, so much to explore!
Manatee House is so comfortable that you will feel at home here immediately. We provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you need for every bed and bath, plus a washer and dryer to keep everything clean and fresh. We've even got an outdoor shower to wash off the coquina-shell sands of Cinnamon Beach when you come back from your morning walk and afternoon swim!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday
* Type: Cinnamon Beach Houses