Is this a private home or a 5-star resort?! Royal Swan, in the exclusive Ocean Hammock community, offers a tropically landscaped swimming pool with spa, summer kitchen, lanai, and in-law suite. Decompress in style in this lovely house!
Everything about this house is airy, soft, beautiful, and welcoming. It's the kind of place where you immediately establish your favorite spots, and look forward to discovering more interesting features each day.
At first, chances are you'll be enthralled with the courtyard, which includes a hand-laid brick floor, stainless-steel appliances in the summer kitchen, relaxing patio table and padded chairs, and -- of course -- the big heated swimming pool. Whether you're lolling on the wide underwater seats, relaxing in the bubbling spa, or playing Sharks and Minnows with the kids, the pool is a terrific stress buster, surrounded by lush tropical landscaping!
As much as you hate to leave the courtyard with its Mission-style curved arches and perfect blend of shade and sun, at some point you'll discover the lanai at the back of the house, and for a while this may become your special place. It's quiet here, overlooking the lush lawn, and just perfect for sneaking away with a book for an hour or two of downtime. Always cool and shady, it's a private oasis!
Of course, you do need to go indoors occasionally, and the living room at Royal Swan may just become a favorite place. The couch and chair are so comfortable that it seems almost rude not to take a long nap in them, while the huge HDTV with all its attendant electronics -- DVD player, VCR, you name it -- keeps the gang occupied during those rare moments of downtime.
You will probably take most of your meals outdoors, but there are 2 lovely indoor dining areas at Royal Swan. Our formal dining room offers a chandelier, long table, and comfy chairs, while the sun-washed breakfast nook sports a round table just right for card games as well as quick snacks. And if anyone in your group brought a laptop along, the tables make great computer stations -- which is handy, since you have free wireless Internet at Royal Swan!
Our kitchen is modern, spotless, and fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils, as well as every major and minor appliance you could ask for. Like the living and dining areas, it sports polished hardwood floors, and offers high transom-style windows that admit lots of light without getting the sun in your eyes. And a tile backsplash, stone countertops, and wooden cabinetry help make cooking a little more appealing!
All the fun you're having at Cinnamon Beach is going to leave everyone exhausted, which makes the bedrooms at Royal Swan such a treat. Designed with pure luxury in mind, they are ultra-comfortable. We've provided all the bedding and towels you'll need, too, as well as the washer and dryer to keep everything fresh. Pack light and move right in!
The master suite contains a king-sized 4-poster bed that redefines a good night's sleep. There's an HDTV in here in case you want to catch the late late show, and the en suite bathroom is a marvel of soft luxury, with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and his-and-her vanities. You won't want to leave this suite when it's time to go home!
Leading out to the courtyard, the in-law suite offers a queen-sized bed, TV, table and chairs, and en suite bathroom. Perfect for anyone, it's especially helpful for those with arthritic joints -- the pool and spa are just steps away!
A third bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and TV, and the third full bathroom is convenient to this room as well as to the living area.
Royal Swan is just 4 blocks from the beach, and has access to the Ocean Hammock Discover Club House & Pool. You will love it here -- reserve today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Gas Grill, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday