Just steps from Ocean Hammock Golf Course, our designer home, Eagle Castle, is perfect for your vacation. With huge windows, hardwood floors, a wrap-around porch, and 2 master bedrooms, it's luxurious living just 4 blocks from the beach!
Eagle Castle brings you the comfort of a big family home with a beautifully landscaped yard, plus the convenience of a beach location! Beautiful, family-friendly Cinnamon Beach with its coquina-shell sands is just a 5-minute walk away, so whenever you aren't teeing up, pop down to the wide, lovely beach and ride the surf, collect shells and sharks' teeth at low tide, build sandcastles, fly kites, or simply lie with your toes in the cool, refreshing water and let the sun and sea work their magic!
When it's time to go home, cool down immediately among the lush greenery of Eagle Castle's big backyard. Rinse off in our outdoor shower, then turn the kids loose to use up the last of their energy running around outside while you toss steaks and seafood onto the grill. At Eagle Castle, you can live like a native, far from the tourist traps and cramped hotel rooms!
Enjoy the balmy weather and soothing sea breezes from the comfort of our wrap-around screened-in porch! You'll find outdoor dining space here for 8, a gas grill, rocking chairs, and soothing views in all directions. One of the best things about Eagle Castle is that we own the adjacent lot as well, so you have no close neighbors -- not to mention plenty of space to park your boat, RV, and beach toys!
Step inside the house and you realize that the first floor is composed almost entirely of windows. It's almost a treehouse effect, with the lush garden just beyond the wrap-around porch. What a great way to stay cool in the summer -- and a single glance is refreshing!
Our large open-plan living area is filled with comfy leather chairs and footstools, an ultra-luxurious couch long enough for a good mid-afternoon nap, and a huge HDTV with DVD player and VCR. The dining area is just beyond, with a handsome wood table easily seating 8. The floors are heart-of-pine, the rugs soft on bare feet, and the lighting relaxing. You're home!
The first-floor living area isn't the only place to relax indoors at Eagle Castle. There is a bonus room on the second floor with a large TV. So if the kids want to watch a favorite program or there's a big game on that conflicts with the rest of the group's epic Monopoly battle at the dining room table, everyone can do just what they want and no one has to lower their voices!
The kitchen is a gourmand's dream, with stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and a travertine backsplash. Want to turn the catch of the day into an elegant meal? You'll find everything you need here, down to the filet knives and skillets. Even if you're planning to eat out (and you should; there are great restaurants just minutes away!), you'll love the microwave, coffee maker, water and ice in the door of the refrigerator, and other time-savers.
The official master suite is also located on the first floor, but if you're traveling with another family, don't bother to flip that coin -- there's another king-size bed upstairs! The first-floor master bedroom contains a king bed, a cable TV, and a walk-in closet, plus his-and-her sinks and a walk-in shower in the master bath The second-floor master is equally roomy and pleasant, and there is a big third bedroom containing 2 twin beds, each of which conceals a trundle.
Eagle Castle contains another full bathroom as well as a half-bath, and all of the linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets you'll need are provided, as well as a washer and dryer to keep those swimsuits and golf shirts fresh.
You will love the location, design, and pure comfort of Eagle Castle, a family house with a designer flair. Indoors and out, it invites family fun and utter relaxation. Come discover the pleasure of beach living beside the golf course! Eagle Castle is waiting for you.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (4 singles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday