Enjoy Florida living among the treetops in our condo at Canopy Walk 242! From the breezy, spacious lanai of our luxury condo, you can view the wildlife and natural beauty of the Intracoastal Waterway and enjoy all the amenities of a fine resort!
Canopy Walk is one of the best-kept secrets of Palm Coast, a gorgeous stretch of 53 acres of old-growth cypress and oak meandering along the Intracoastal. Bring your boat to our private marina, walk our pleasant nature trails, fish in our stocked lakes, and enjoy the many perks -- from swimming pools to a fitness center -- around the clubhouse here at Canopy Walk. There's so much to do, you just may forget to visit nearby St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, and all the fine area golf courses!
Our condo is beautifully furnished and tastefully appointed, with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It's ideal for several couples traveling together, a family, or a group of friends. And we provide everything you need for an enjoyable, stress-free stay, from a washer and dryer to all linens and towels, a fully stocked kitchen, and free wireless Internet. Pack light, pick up some groceries on your way into town, and you're all set!
The lanai is the showpiece of Canopy Walk 242, a large covered balcony overlooking the ancient trees and landscaped grounds of the resort. If there's a birdwatcher in your group, they will go crazy over the waterfowl here, not to mention the native songbirds of this part of the coast. And everyone will love the morning songs and stately flights of the birds!
We've set up a few chairs on the lanai, and you may find yourself wandering out here early in the morning with your first cup of coffee, enjoying the balmy breeze. It's also a great place for stargazing!
Just indoors from the lanai is the living room, which we've filled with ultra-comfortable couches and an HDTV in a big entertainment center. There's plenty of room for the whole group here, and the sliding glass doors make the view incredible.
The dining room table is always a focal point at Canopy Walk 242, though not often for meals (those mostly get eaten out in Palm Coast's fine restaurants or carried out to the lanai for al fresco enjoyment!). It's a great card and game table, the perfect place to set up the laptop, and a wonderful "command center" for spreading out maps and brochures of all the places you intend to visit while in northeast Florida.
Adjacent to the dining area is our breakfast bar and kitchen. You'll love the convenience of bar stools for grabbing a quick bite or chatting with the cook. And fixing a meal or quick snack in the kitchen is simply a pleasure. The side-by-side has ice and water in the door, and all the major appliances are gleaming new. You'll also find those time-savers that mean so much when you're on vacation, from the coffeemaker to the microwave, the blender to the dishwasher. You can have the coffee made, the pastries toasted, and be out the door in minutes flat using our kitchen . . . or you can prepare a big homemade feast, with all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need right in our cupboards.
The living and dining area of Canopy Walk 242 is all about open space and togetherness, while the bedrooms are delightfully private. The master contains a queen-sized sleigh bed, big TV, and windows overlooking the trees. Its en-suite bath is luxurious too, with dual vanities, a soaking tub, and a separate walk-in shower. Heaven!
The 2nd bedroom contains a double bed, big dresser, and TV, while the third has a trundle bed beneath a day bed (sleeping 2 comfortably), plus a TV. These rooms share the second full bathroom with the living area. Plenty of room for everyone to get a great night's sleep!
Come stay at Canopy Walk 242 very soon. You'll love the location, the surroundings, and the interior of our condo. We've got something for everyone in the group here, and you will have an unforgettably fun and relaxing vacation in this beautifully unspoiled haven in northeast Florida!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Double), Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more