The weather is great, the accommodations luxurious, and the livin? easy at Canopy Walk 124, our 2nd-floor condo beside the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy balmy breezes on the lanai, new furnishings indoors, and Florida?s natural beauty all over!
It?s just so stress-free and relaxing to stay here.
And the Canopy Walk resort is ideal for all ages. The Intracoastal wends its way just beyond the grassy lawn outside our lanai, and the resort includes 7 miles of walking, hiking, and biking trails. The beach is just 3 miles away, great golf surrounds us, and fine dining, shopping, and sightseeing are just minutes away by car. The resort includes a kids? water splash playground, tennis courts, a family swimming pool, and plenty of games and sports for all ages. You could stay here for a month and not have time to try all the opportunities for fun!
As much as you enjoy spending time with the whole group, there?s nothing like a little privacy and quiet during a busy vacation ? and everyone in your gang will be sure of a restful night?s sleep here at Canopy Walk 124. The 3 bedrooms in this condo are pleasantly decorated and designed for relaxation.
The master suite is luxurious, from the king-sized bed to the desk, private TV and dvd player, and the en-suite bath with dual vanities and big walk-in shower. Two windows in the bedroom keep the view close.
The second bedroom contains 2 twin-sized bed, while the third offers desk, leather chair, 2 side tables and a queen sleeper sofa. We provide all of the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you?ll need for every bed and bath at the condo, along with a washer and dryer to keep all your beach towels and vacation duds clean. Settle right in!
We hope you will take the opportunity to stay at Canopy Walk 124 the next time you?re in the Palm Coast area. With the Intracoastal at your feet and the beach just 3 miles away, it?s the perfect spot for a water vacation. And this part of the coast is so beautiful!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (sofa bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom