Come spend your vacation at Canopy Walk 124, our luxury condo overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. Nestled among old-growth oaks and cypresses, it offers stunning views, every modern convenience from HDTV to a leafy lanai, and ultra-comfy furnishings!
Located on the second floor of a resort built on 53 acres of unspoiled Florida beauty, Canopy Walk 124 is literally right beside the Intracoastal! Previous guests (all of whom have given the condo a perfect score, by the way!) have spotted dolphins arcing past in the water, and if you're a birdwatcher, you have arrived in heaven. Bring the Peterson's Guides and please help yourself to the 2 bicycles in our garage. The network of paths and trails at Canopy Walk is made for exploring, and you're going to immerse yourself in Florida's lovely natural beauty.
The first place to explore at Canopy Walk 124 is the lanai. Just yards from the water, it is shaded by majestic old trees, screened against bugs, and both breezy and cool, even in the summer heat. This is the place you'll wander out to first thing in the morning, smartphone in hand (you have free WiFi here), to savor the sounds and sights of another perfect Palm Coast day beginning. And it's the place you'll say goodnight each evening, toasting the tropical beauty one last time. On cool days, open the sliding glass doors and make the lanai part of the living area. There's casual seating and dining space here, and it has been known to host a few brutal Hearts tournaments, too.
Step inside from the lanai (the view follows you through the wide sliding glass doors -- you can even see the water from the kitchen at Canopy Walk 124!). You're now in the living room, with an HDTV, VCR, DVD player -- the works! Comfy couches and loveseats abound, with plenty of space for your whole group plus guests. And the dining area is just adjacent, perfect for feasting, puzzle working, game playing, and laptop using!
Thanks to the open-plan design of Canopy Walk 124, you're part of the action even when you're in the kitchen. Beautifully customized with wooden cabinetry, stone countertops, and all the dishes, cookware, and utensils you could wish, the kitchen is a great place to cook up the catch of the day . . . or better yet, to dish up the delicious restaurant take-out! You are on vacation, after all!
There are 3 bedrooms here: the master suite, the guest room, and a third room used as a study but convertible into another bedroom thanks to a comfy sofa bed. Six can sleep very comfortably at our condo, and that's not even counting all those 5-minute naps that turn into hours of restful slumber in front of the TV in the living room! Something about all that fresh Florida air brings on a great nights' sleep!
The master suite is palatial, destined to be one of your favorite places in the condo. There's a king-sized bed in this big, along with an HDTV and DVD player, a desk, twin reading lamps, and two huge windows to bring the gorgeous views indoors with you. The en-suite bath is large too, boasting a walk-in shower and dual vanities. Heaven!
The guest room has two twin beds, which you can push together or separate. This is a sweet and cozy room, a special favorite among children. And the study is airy and light, with a queen-sized bed in the leather couch and plenty of elbow room. There's another full bathroom as well as a washer and dryer in the condo. And all linens and towels are provided, not to mention extra blankets, spare pillows, and all those things a traveling group finds itself needing!
Canopy Walk 124 is the perfect venue for your next Palm Coast vacation. The condo complex is quite luxe, boasting a huge swimming pool, Jacuzzi, clubhouse with fitness center and game room, and even a playground. Best of all are the walking, hiking, and biking trails running everywhere in these 53 acres. And the location couldn't be better, with the ocean just a short ride away and so much golf, shopping, and sightseeing in the area. Come to Canopy Walk 124 very soon and see Old Florida beauty.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Condo has a 1 week minimum stay per the owner. End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (sofa bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom