Gaze out at theIinter-coastal from the lanai of our 3rd storey condo at Canopy Walk 832 and feel a deep contentment steal over you. You're in paradise, surrounded by nature, the best leisure activities, and a beautifully appointed condo that's as comfy as
Gaze out at the Inter-coastal from the lanai of our 3rd storey condo at Canopy Walk 832 and feel a deep contentment steal over you. You're in paradise, surrounded by nature, the best leisure activities, and a beautifully appointed condo that's as comfy as home!
The lanai blends the inside and outside living spaces nicely, with casual seating and a panoramic view of the lovely grounds, boat docks, and the Inter-coastal at Canopy Walk. The perfect place for sunrise and twilight beauty, the lanai will probably become your favorite spot at the condo with unobstructed views of the intracoastal. Take the computer out and catch up on your social media (you have free WiFi here and a free printer inside the condo!), bring your binoculars for up-close enjoyment of water birds and other wildlife, or simply enjoy your first cup of morning coffee and last glass of evening wine in the balmy breeze!
Step through the sliding glass doors and you're in our living room, decorated in cool sea tones and designed for comfort and togetherness. We have a brand-new 40" HDTV with DVD player to keep the group entertained, and our couch and matching easy chair are the last word in comfort. Kick back in the recliner with your favorite movie, or gather the whole group for a silly game of charades! Everything is light, open, and restful here -- the perfect place to return to after a long day in the sun or on the water!
Our dining area is just beyond the living room, with a glass-topped round table beneath a stylish modern chandelier. With the open kitchen just steps away, this is a convenient and elegant place to dine. Yet you may find yourself taking most of your meals out to the lanai, and using this space as a game table. It's just too easy to pop in your favorite music, pick up drinks and snacks from the kitchen, and settle in to a rousing night of poker or Monopoly.
You may not be planning to do much cooking this vacation, but whether you prepare grand feasts or open takeout containers, you'll love our kitchen. Everything is new, spotlessly clean, and convenient. We've got all the dishes, cookware, utensils, and gadgets you can imagine -- no running out to the store to grab a corkscrew! -- and you'll appreciate the convenience of having a microwave, coffeemaker, blender, icemaker, and other time-savers. Grab and go!
But the real luxury of our condo is the bedrooms. It's so important for everyone to get a good night's sleep after busy vacation days, and you'll feel cozy, comfortable, and relaxed in our bedrooms. All of the linens, blankets, and pillows are provided, as are the towel sets for the bathrooms. So you can pack light (and have more room for souvenirs)!
The master suite is just perfect for sleeping late! With an ultra-luxurious king-size bed with orthopedic mattress, it encourages long lie-ins. And the lanai is just a few steps away, via a sliding glass door, for moonlit stargazing.
The en-suite master bath has plenty of room and all the modern fittings, with his-and-her sinks to make the morning rush more pleasant.
The second bedroom contains a plush queen-size bed with orthopedic mattress and 22" flat screen TV, and the third has matching twins. You'll also find a second full bathroom, convenient to both of these rooms. We've even got a laundry room with washer and dryer for your use. Make yourself at home!
Canopy Walk combines the beauty of old Florida with the excitement of a contemporary resort, and you'll find countless activities to keep you busy here. The old-growth trees are breathtaking, and walking trails take you right beneath their boughs. There is a marina for your boat or kayak, stocked fishing lakes, a clubhouse with games and a fitness center, a playground, a gradual-slope pool with heated Jacuzzi, and courts for everything from basketball to volleyball. All ages will love this 53-acre complex, just steps from the Intracoastal Waterway and 3 miles from the beach.
Come stay at Canopy Walk 832 soon! You will love the condo, the surroundings, and the feeling of
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more