Feel your stress melt away and when you stay at our ground-floor condo at Tidelands 2114, right beside the Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Coast. Newly refurnished and bursting with luxurious extras, it?s the perfect place for a relaxing vacation.
The feature you?ll probably fall in love with first is the lanai, a long, covered, beautifully furnished patio running the length of the condo. Just beyond the lanai is a lush green lawn with a gorgeous (and ancient) tree, a walking trail, and the Intracoastal itself. You?ll wake up to the sound of birds singing in the tree each morning, and will want to slip out to the lanai to enjoy that first cup of coffee in blissful peace.
From the lanai you can enter either the great room or the master suite directly. The great room is a newly redecorated living area with a soft couch that unfolds into a bed, a big flat-screen TV with cable and a DVD player, and plenty of space for your whole group to get comfortable. The air conditioning is such a pleasure after Florida?s balmy weather, and the silent ceiling fan circulates the cool air perfectly. It?s so nice to come back to this space after a busy day on the Intracoastal or in Palm Coast!
Adjacent to the living room is the dining area, with a circular table just right for cards and games, plus a breakfast bar along the counter dividing this room from the kitchen. You will probably take most of your meals out to the lanai (who could resist?!), so feel free to convert the table into a desk (you have free wireless Internet at Tidelands 2114) or puzzle station. What?s more fun than doing those old-fashioned things you never have time or space for at home, like laying out a big jigsaw?
Whether you?ve got a gourmet chef in the group or simply want a place to fix delicious nibbles and drinks, you?ll be delighted with the accommodations in our kitchen. We have filled the cupboards with pots and pans, dishes and glasses, utensils and gadgets ? everything you might need to prepare and serve just about anything, up to and including Thanksgiving dinner! The appliances are all new here, from the side-by-side with ice and water in the door to the microwave and dishwasher. All you need is groceries!
The kitchen, dining area, and great room are open plan, so that you can see out to the lush landscape even when you?re fixing dinner. But the 3 bedrooms at Tidelands 2114 are nicely private, so that everyone can go to bed at different times without having to worry about tiptoeing around.
The master suite will be your go-to place for total relaxation at the condo. Beautifully furnished with an ultra-comfortable king-sized bed, flat-screen TV, and sliding glass door access to the lanai, it?s your sanctuary. The en-suite bath is palatial too, with a big bathtub for soaking, a separate walk-in shower, and dual vanities. Such bliss!
The second and third bedrooms each contain a queen-sized bed and a private flat-screen TV. They share access to a full bath (with both shower and tub option) with the living area, and have plenty of space. You?ll find all the linens and towels for every bed and bath waiting for you here, including extra pillows and blankets.
Convenience and comfort are the watchwords at Tidelands 2114. We invite you to use our laundry room throughout your stay. Our condo is also just steps from one of the pools at the Tidelands resort, and a heated Jacuzzi is also close by. The resort has all the amenities you would expect ? tennis, a fitness center, walking trails ? plus a few that might surprise you, such as a clubhouse with a big gameroom, pool table, and cards area. Something for everyone here!
But the best part about Tidelands is its location. Palm Coast is so beautiful, with both the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean close by. You?ll see splendid sunsets over the Intracoastal each evening, as well as native wildlife from porpoises to manatees! We hope you will make Tidelands 2114 your destination the next time you visit northeast Florida.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more