Cinnamon Beach 941, 3 Brs, 3Bas, 2 heated pools, spa, Hdtv, wifi, sleep 11
World-class views of ocean and lake are yours from Cinnamon Beach 941, our corner-unit condo that sleeps 11. A huge furnished balcony, palatial master suite, HDTVs, and a jetted bathtub are just a few features of this beautifully appointed condo.
Located in the exclusive, gated Ocean Hammock Beach Resort along a strip of private beach, Cinnamon Beach 941 offers all the amenities you expect of a resort, along with the spaciousness and conveniences of a private home. You get the best of both worlds, with swimming pools; a clubhouse featuring a gym, game room, and café; a water park playground, tennis courts, and a Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course right on the grounds ? not to mention gorgeous Cinnamon Beach just steps away, waiting for you to discover its shells at low tide, build sandcastles, frolic in the surf, and watch the pelicans. The coquina-shell sands give Cinnamon Beach its name and its unique look, but it?s the privacy and open spaces that really make visitors fall in love with our beach!
The first place you?ll want to explore at Cinnamon Beach 941 is the big covered balcony, offering a mix of sun and shade at any time of day. You?ll find casual, comfy outdoor furniture here, perfect for stretching out with the Kindle and a cup of coffee first thing in the morning or gathering with the whole group for wine and snacks after a busy day at the beach. Views in 2 directions give you a panoramic sweep of the lake, grounds, and surrounding countryside. Yes, it?s true ? you?re on top of the world, and the view is incredible!
Step inside and you find yourself in a light-filled, open-plan living and dining area. A huge leather sectional couch (part of which unfolds into a bed for 2) faces a wall-mounted HDTV. Smooth tile flooring feels great on hot ?beach feet.? Adjustable lamps offer light for reading or playing games. And throughout there is a feeling of calm, so nice to return to each evening!
Just beyond the living area is the dining room, which offers an expandable table convenient to the kitchen. A great place for a rousing game of Uno as well as a big meal with the whole group, the dining room has great views right out onto the lake and countryside beyond. You?re never far from the beautiful outdoors at Cinnamon Beach 941!
You may be planning to eat out during this vacation ? and we highly recommend the great restaurants in our area! ? but just in case your stay includes some home-cooked meals, rely on the kitchen at Cinnamon Beach 941 to make cooking a breeze. Full-size sparkling new appliances, sleek countertops, and the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils mean that all you have to add is food! From the microwave to the coffee maker to the toaster oven, you?ll appreciate the time-savers that get you out the door quicker in the morning.
A fully stocked kitchen isn?t the only convenience at our condo. You?ll find linens, pillows, blankets, and towels for every bed and bath at Cinnamon Beach 941, right down to the sofa sleeper! And our full-size washer and dryer are at your disposal throughout your vacation, so you can pack lightly and always have clean, dry swimsuits and beach towels no matter how many times the kids want to visit the splash playground or swimming pools!
There are 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths at our condo, just perfect for 2 couples traveling together with children, or for a family plus grandparents. The master suite is absolutely showstopping ? the jewel in the crown of our condo! ? with a king-sized bed, huge wall-mounted HDTV, reading sofa, great views, and en-suite bath with Jacuzzi soaking tub and walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is lush as well, featuring a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom is ideal for kids, with 2 double beds and 2 twins. Forts, tunnels, and clubhouses are waiting to be built in this room out of sheets and pillows!
Come stay at Cinnamon Beach 941 the next time you visit Palm Coast. You?ll love the location, the furnishings, and the feeling of luxury and calm our corner-unit condo provides.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $165, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Bedroom #3 (1Full 3Twin), Other (Murphy Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 9
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, pool table
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Hot Tub, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2