As you relax on the balcony, looking out over the serene lake surrounded by acres of greenery, you?ll feel transported, truly away from it. But at the same time, because of Cinnamon Beach?s convenient location?near St. Augustine, Marineland, scores of restaurants, golf courses, and more?you?ll have plenty of things to do and places to visit to choose from. That?s why Cinnamon Beach, Unit 952 is the perfect vacation condo: It offers the best of both worlds.
The condo is part of a 65-acre private gated community within the 1,100-acre gated community of Ocean Hammock. Just yards away from Unit 952 is the 2.5-mile cinnamon-colored beach, accessible by three private boardwalks. Should you prefer to swim in waters stiller than the Atlantic Ocean, we have two outdoor heated pools, surrounded by chaises, palm trees, and sparkling sea air. There?s also a heated whirlpool, perfect for soaking after a workout in the well-equipped fitness center or a jog along one of our paths. Also on site are a ?splash zone? for kids and game rooms outfitted with air hockey, foosball, and pool tables. All that and more are within the condo complex: no need to even step outside the gates.
Of course, given how spacious and comfortable Unit 952 is, you may not even want to step outside the condo! There?s the luscious balcony, for starters, furnished with a table and chairs so that you can even eat your meals out here. Sliding glass doors lead from the balcony to the living room. Decorated in serene hues, with marvelously plush sofas, cable TV, and a DVD player, it?s large enough to accommodate family and friends for a night of games and movies as well as relaxing enough for a midday nap.
Equally roomy and peaceful is the adjacent dining area. The long glass table seats six with ease and can also accommodate a rousing game of Monopoly. The elegance of the decor matches that of the kitchen beside it. As beautiful as the kitchen is?gorgeous counters, richly finished cabinets?it?s even more practical. It comes equipped with all the major appliances as well as smaller ones including coffee maker and toaster. Also included are cookware, utensils, and tableware: All you have to bring is food (or the names of all the restaurants you plan to visit!). For even more convenience, Unit 952 comes with its own full-size washer and dryer too.
Speaking of convenience, all bedding, towels, pillows, and blankets for Unit 952?s three bedrooms and two bathrooms will be fresh, clean, and waiting for you upon your arrival. Once you see the bedrooms, you may want to make a long, luxurious nap your first order of business!
The master bedroom has a sumptuous king-size bed, a TV, and doors that open directly onto that marvelous balcony. You can gaze up at the stars, glass of wine or cup of tea in hand, before retiring to bed every evening?pure romance! The master bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom, equipped with shower, tub, and all the storage space you could want.
The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the third has two twin beds. Like the master bedroom, they each include a ceiling fan, a TV, and plenty of drawers for unpacking your belongings. The second bathroom is convenient to both of these bedrooms and is decorated to the same high standard.
Whether your dream vacation entails beachcombing and surfing, golfing and sightseeing, or simply lounging and lazing, Cinnamon Beach, Unit 952 is the perfect place from which to enjoy it. So make you dream come true by booking your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 9
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #3