Whether you?re here for a week, a month, or even a year, you?ll relish your stay at Yacht Harbor 470. Part of a 75-acre private gated community built alongside the famed Intracoastal Waterway. At Yacht Harbor 470 you can relax, swim, sail, sightsee? no matter how long your visit, you?ll never be bored.
Yacht Harbor 470 is on the fourth floor, and its double-size, roofed balcony overlooks the Intracoastal. The balcony has its own table and chairs for outdoor meals as well as a chaise for lounging. Enjoy your morning coffee while watching yachts sail past; gaze out at the dolphins, seabirds, and even manatees as you dine with friends; and be sure to savor the amazing sunsets over the water.
The balcony opens onto the living room, which like the rest of the condo is furnished with timeless finesse. Sink into one of the plush sofas and watch your favorite programs on the HDTV, curl up on a chair with a good book, or invite friends and family over for an impromptu party?there?s plenty of room.
The same goes for the dining area. The table seats six with ease, and you can use the adjacent counter as a buffet or bar. When you want to dine more intimately, you can use the smaller table in the breakfast nook.
The kitchen, too, is spacious and gracious. What?s more, it comes with everything you could possibly need (except food, of course!). The appliances are full-size?refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, and even a washer and dryer tucked away out of sight but not out of mind. Also included are conveniences like a coffeemaker and a toaster, a full complement of cookware, utensils, dishes, and glasses.
Likewise, Yacht Harbor 470 comes complete with fresh bedding, linens, and towels for the three full bathrooms and three bedrooms?your own bedding can stay at home, where it belongs!
Each of the three bedrooms has its own TV, ceiling fan, and lovely window view, and like the rest of the condo, each also has wireless web access and central air-conditioning. There are two master bedrooms: One has a king-size bed, the other a queen, and both have adjoining bathrooms. The third bedroom has two twin beds. Regardless of which room you choose, once you snuggle into the sumptuous bed, you?re certain to enjoy a fabulous night?s sleep.
And you?ll want to rest up while you can, because there?s so much to do here! Start your day with a short walk to nearby Cinnamon Beach to splash about in the Atlantic Ocean. Bike along the Intracoastal Waterway, or fish from one of the docks, or grab a kayak or a canoe and get paddling.
If you stay for at least six months, you can even enjoy a paid membership to the adjacent Hammock Beach Resort. You?ll have access to a state-of-the-art fitness center, two additional restaurants (including a sushi bar!), and miniature golf.
And we haven?t even mentioned all the things to see and do that are just a short car ride away: golf, shopping, Daytona Raceway, Marineland? Even the Orlando theme parks are just a day trip away.
When you stay at Yacht Harbor 470 you?ll enjoy all the best that Florida has to offer. Don?t settle for anything less: Book your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Fishing, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Tennis
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more