Elegant accommodations with a world-class view ? what could be better for your next Palm Coast vacation? Our second-story condo at Cinnamon Beach 625 has everything from an oceanfront balcony to a luxe master suite. Make it your go-to beach destination!
If you associate beach rentals with casual or even downmarket style, you?ll be very pleasantly surprised by Cinnamon Beach 625. Everything in here is first-rate and sparkling new, from the leather furnishings in the living room to the stainless steel and granite fittings in the kitchen. You have free WiFi at this condo, and plenty of flat-screen TVs with associated cable and DVD players on which to enjoy your favorite shows.
That?s not to say that a vacation at Cinnamon Beach 625 can?t be casual and relaxed. In fact, everything about the condo is designed for comfort and ease. The covered balcony, with its sweeping view of neatly landscaped grounds, lush dunes, and glittering blue ocean, has a dining table for group meals as well as a little bistro table for drinks, binoculars, a laptop ? whatever you like to bring along as you gaze out at the gorgeous vista.
You can hear the surf beautifully out here, and smell a faint salty note in the balmy air. Keep your eyes peeled in the early morning and early evening for a friendly school of dolphins passing through, and watch the daily commute of the pelicans to and from the sea, where they dive-bomb into the waves for their breakfast. What a perfect sight to wake up to each morning!
Cinnamon Beach 625 is a corner unit, so even when you step indoors from the oceanfront balcony, you have views in several directions. This fills the condo with natural light and keeps the gorgeous tropical vistas within sight in almost every room.
The living and dining area at Cinnamon Beach 625 is open-plan, so your group can stay together even when some of you are watching a game on the big flat-screen TV and others are playing 500 Rummy at the dining table. Sprawl out on the ultra-comfortable couch, loveseat, and recliner, carry cool drinks out to the balcony, or gather around the dining room table! The breakfast bar, with padded stools, adds even more space. And there?s even a desk in a sunny corner of the kitchen, perfect for laptop, journal, or jigsaw puzzle! Best of all, this breakfast nook features a bonus murphy bed that can open up for extra sleeping.
Speaking of the kitchen, the foodies in your group will absolutely love preparing decadent treats in this spotlessly maintained area. The smooth-top range, double sink, and side-by-side fridge are brand new, and the cupboards are filled with all manner of cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils, and gadgets.
And when it?s time to retire for the night, everyone will sleep soundly at Cinnamon Beach 625. We have 3 spacious bedrooms (2 with king-sized beds), plus a murphy bed in the kitchen nook. All linens, blankets, and pillows are provided, as are all the towel sets for the 3 full bathrooms. There?s even a washer and dryer in the condo, so pack light!
The master suite is the jewel in the crown of Cinnamon Beach 625. The huge bedroom includes a king bed, large TV, sunny window with a nice view, and a correspondence table. The en-suite bath features a big soaking tub, walk-in shower, a vanity with cushioned stool, and dual sinks.
The 2nd bedroom also contains a king bed and TV, while the 3rd offers both a full and a twin, as well as a futon. Perfect for kids, this room also has a flat-screen TV.
Best of all, at Cinnamon Beach 625 you have access to all the amenities of the exclusive, gated Ocean Hammock resort, including several pools, a Jacuzzi, a kids? water splash playground, a clubhouse with fitness center, and much more. A private boardwalk leads you down to Cinnamon Beach, a private stretch of pristine coastline. World-class golf surrounds you, with shopping, dining, and sightseeing just minutes away.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $165, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Full, twin & futon), Murphy Bed
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 6
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom