Exotic waterfowl visit the lovely pond overlooked by the balcony at Tidelands 1632, and the sun sets majestically over the Intracoastal Waterway just west of the condo. Experience the natural beauty of Old Florida here . . . plus all the latest amenities!
Our luxurious 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo is located in the Peninsula section of Tidelands on the Intracoastal, an exclusive community just 10 minutes from the beach in Palm Coast, Florida. Part of Tidelands' extensive grounds is a nature preserve, so the greatest care has been taken to retain all the flora and fauna for which Florida is famous. But the complex has also built every amenity you could desire -- from swimming pools to weight rooms, kids' game areas to Jacuzzis -- so there is something here to delight every member of your group!
Our condo is a showplace, with a big lanai overlooking the pond and fountain, sparkling new appliances, and a pleasant décor. Step out onto the balcony and enjoy a sweeping view of sky, landscape, and water -- so restful any time of day or night! Our lanai is covered, so you always have a mix of sun and shade, and we've set out casual furniture here. It's a great place to wake up to!
Step indoors and you find yourself in the living and dining area, a nicely appointed space with room for the whole group. The living room boasts a couch, recliner, and flat-screen TV with cable and DVD player, all beneath a silently twirling ceiling fan that circulates the air conditioning. The view spills in from the big sliding glass doors, reminding you that you're in paradise!
Just beyond the living area is our dining room table, set for 6 beneath a contemporary chandelier. Enjoy homemade meals or some of Palm Coast's fabulous restaurant take-out here, then clear the decks and indulge in a marathon Monopoly battle! (Cards are fun here too, but no fair looking in the mirror at other people's hands!)
The kitchen is one of the showpieces of Tidelands 1632, and a single glance shows you why. Handsome tiled floors, granite countertops, wooden cabinetry, and gleaming appliances make any time spent in here very pleasant. From the convenience of ice and water in the door of the side-by-side to the full complement of cookware, glasses, dishes, and utensils, you'll love using this kitchen!
And speaking of convenient, there are also a full-sized washer and dryer for your use here at Tidelands 1632. Pack light and keep those swimsuits and beach towels fresh the easy way! (We provide all the linens and towels you need for the house, so don't worry about bringing any of that, either.)
The spacious, open-plan living and dining area is great for spending time with the family or friends, but what you really crave after a full day of beachgoing or sightseeing is sleep -- and at Tidelands 1632, the bedrooms are first-rate. The master suite contains a heavenly king-sized bed, a comfy reading chair, and a flat-screen TV, not to mention the en-suite bath with walk-in shower! You'll want to retire early each evening and linger late in the mornings in this lovely suite.
The second bedroom is restful and comfy as well, with a queen-sized bed and small TV. It shares the second full bathroom (both shower and tub option) with the third bedroom, containing 2 twin-sized beds.
Tidelands 1632 is the ideal setting for your next Palm Coast vacation. You have free WiFi at our condo, the entire range of sports and leisure activities laid before you, and indescribably beautiful scenery. Come for the weather and the beach, and we predict you'll return to further explore this fascinating little corner of the coast!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom