Treat yourself to a month or an entire season enjoying all that coastal Florida has to offer. Relax by the pool or go boating along the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy the sunrise as you walk along the beach, and marvel at the sunset from your oceanside balcony. You can do it all, and so much more, while enjoying the comforts and conveniences of Surf Club II, Unit 218.
Situated on the second floor, overlooking the brilliant Atlantic Ocean, the serene white beach, and the green, lush grounds, our three-bedroom condo is furnished just the way you?d imagine a getaway retreat to be. Plump, comfortable chairs and sofas in rich blues and creams adorn the living room, providing plenty of space to invite friends and family around to watch movies on the 42? flat-screen TV.
Of course, the view from the balcony easily rivals anything you can watch on TV. And because the living room opens out onto it, you can gaze at the sea and sand while surfing the web from the sofa (Unit 218 has wireless Internet access) or eating a meal at the adjacent dining area. You can even watch the tide roll in while you?re preparing a meal in the kitchen!
The dining table sits six with ease, so you can host as many dinner parties as you like. There?s a long counter that?s perfect for serving a meal buffet-style or for sidling up to for a quick breakfast or a midnight snack.
The kitchen itself is fully outfitted, with major appliances?full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher?and smaller ones, including a coffee maker and a toaster. Cookware, utensils, dishes, and glasses are all included, so you don?t have to worry about bringing any of that with you.
Unit 218 has not one but two master bedrooms. Both are spacious, decorated in the same laid-back style as the rest of the condo, and equipped with TVs you can enjoy from the queen-size beds. Both rooms have plenty of storage space and windows that will let you wake up with the sunshine. The third bedroom has two twin beds?perfect for kids?and a TV and a window as well.
With two bathrooms plus a half-bath, you don?t have to worry about fighting over who gets to shower or bathe first. Fresh towels, linens, pillows, and blankets will be waiting upon your arrival?more items you don?t have to weigh down your suitcases with. And for maximum convenience, the unit includes a washer and dryer, so you don?t have to waste precious time at the Laundromat.
Indeed, there?s so much to do at the Surf Club, you?ll be amazed at how quickly the time will fly. A gated community within a 150-acre protected nature reserve, it?s just steps away from the beach, with its dunes and coquina reef. There?s also easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway: Bring your boat, or stroll along the water and watch the other boats breeze past. A fishing pier is just across the street, and afterward you can cook up your catch on one of the gas or charcoal grills on the grounds of the complex.
What would a Florida vacation be without the chance to swim and splash in a crystalline swimming pool? The Surf Club has two such pools, both heated, so that you can float under the sun and in full view of the ocean, even in winter. Also on the premises are lighted tennis courts, sand volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, ping-pong, a fitness center, and lush walking and hiking trails.
Even more pleasures await just a short ride away: historic St. Augustine, the oldest city in the United States; Marineland, where you can swim with dolphins; golf courses; restaurants; shopping; movie theaters? Even the theme parks of Orlando are just a day trip away.
It sounds like something out of a dream, doesn?t it? Here?s your chance to actually make that dream come true: Book your stay at Surf Club II, Unit 218 today.
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month.
One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning, HD TV in All Rooms
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Registration: Surf Club II & III
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3