A luxury home away from home: There?s no better way to describe Yacht Harbor 462. From the furnishings to the location to the amenities, it?s an idyllic place to spend a month or more.
To begin with, there?s that spacious balcony directly overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. The balcony is furnished with a table and chairs, so you can bask in the sunrise and salt-tinged breezes while enjoying your morning coffee, watch the yachts parade past as you enjoy lunch, and admire playful dolphins, manatees, and seabirds during dinner. And don?t forget to gaze up at the stars as you sip a late-night drink.
It?s tough for the interior of any condo to match the beauty of that view, but Yacht Harbor 462 certainly comes close. Decorated with top-quality, quietly elegant, and marvelously comfortable furnishings, the living room is a space you?ll love lounging in. Then again, just about every room is designed for relaxing. Each of the three bedrooms as well as the living room has a flat-screen TV, and there?s wireless web access, central air-conditioning, and ceiling fans throughout.
Yacht Harbor 462 can sleep up to eight guests: There?s a king-size bed in the master bedroom, a queen-size bed in the second bedroom, and two twin beds in the third, plus one of the living room sofas converts to a full-size bed. Even with a full house, though, you?ll never feel crowded. That?s thanks in large part to the airy layout and wealth of space.
It also helps that there are three full bathrooms and two separate eating areas (not counting the balcony, of course!). In addition to the large dining table in the area just off the living room, there?s a charming breakfast nook adjacent to the kitchen. This layout is especially handy if you?re staying with kids: The youngsters can eat in one room while the adults dine in the other.
The roomy, fully equipped kitchen means you?re not at the mercy of restaurants and takeout joints. From the full-size refrigerator, oven, and stove to the smaller appliances such as coffeemaker and toaster to pots and pans, utensils, dishes, and glassware, our kitchen has it all. If you?re used to a dated or cramped kitchen, this will be a revelation?and a pleasure!
In addition to all the tableware and kitchenware you could possibly need, Yacht Harbor 462 comes with fresh bedding, towels, and pillows; no need to bring your own. For even more convenience, the unit has its own full-size washer and dryer, so you don?t have to even think about trekking to a laundromat.
What you will want to think about instead is making the most of Yacht Harbor?s walking trail. Plus there?s the natural beauty of the Intracoastal Waterway, where you can fish, canoe, kayak, sail, and more. And don?t forget Cinnamon Beach, only a half-mile away.
You can also inquire about a temporary Hammock Beach Club membership; for an additional fee you can get access to five more pools including waterslide towers, a day spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two additional restaurants (including a sushi bar!), and miniature golf.
Just a bit farther afield there?s historic and lively St. Augustine (only 20 minutes by car), Daytona (a half-hour drive), and the Orlando theme parks (less than two hours away).
Whether you?re visiting for pleasure, for business, or for a combination of both, you?re certain to love staying in gorgeous, convenient, and luxurious Yacht Harbor. So why not book your reservation today?
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month *** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.5% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom