Tidelands townhouse, Unit 123, 2 pools, spas, fitness center, Htdvs, wifi
Enjoy the natural beauty of Florida from Tidelands 123, our 2-story townhouse along the Intracoastal Waterway. Located in a nature preserve with exquisite landscaping and all the resort amenities, our condo is a luxurious launch pad for your next vacation!
Overlooking a lovely pond with a fountain, our condo is the perfect place to unwind and experience the unspoiled beauty of this unique part of the coast. Less than 10 minutes to the beach, it sits in a paradise for birds and deer, with spectacular sunsets over the Intracoastal to serve as the finale for each day. Our lanai and patio are ideal spots to connect with the lush, tropical beauty that is northeast Florida.
Inside our beautifully appointed condo, you'll find new furnishings, sparkling appliances, and a décor that emphasizes serenity. The living area sports an ultra-comfortable couch and chair facing a TV with cable and DVD player, while a lovely floor lamp offers soft lighting. From the large windows, you can see the pond, fountain, and clubhouse beyond. At Tidelands 123, you're in the "Preserve" section of the grounds. Expect to catch sight of blue herons as well as pelicans here! And if anyone in your group is a birder, be sure they bring their binoculars and Audubon guides. They are going to see so many fantastic sea birds here at Tidelands!
In one corner of the open-plan living area is our dining table, set with 4 chairs and within view of the windows, so you never have to leave the beautiful outdoors behind. This table also makes a great game center, with the modern chandelier offering great light in case you want to break out a jigsaw puzzle or a board game. You may find yourself carrying all your meals out to the lanai, so consider the table a multi-purpose area!
If you do plan on doing a little home cooking while you're here, you'll love the fully stocked, sparkling new kitchen you'll find at Tidelands 123. Stainless-steel appliances, cool tiled flooring, roomy cabinets, and all the dishes, utensils, and cookware you could want await you here! A granite-topped breakfast bar offers casual dining -- not to mention a place for your sous-chefs to sit while they chop vegetables and keep you company! You'll appreciate the convenience of ice and water in the door of our side-by-side, a microwave for reheating the splendid restaurant leftovers, and most importantly, a dishwasher to get all the unpleasant work done for you!
The living and dining area at Tidelands 123 is open and welcoming, while the bedrooms are wonderfully private and quiet. You'll look forward each day to retiring to these rooms, with luxuriously comfortable beds. All of the bedding and linens are provided, as well as the towel sets for both bathrooms. There's even a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer for your use throughout your stay.
The master suite is the crowning glory of the condo, with a king-sized bed, big TV in a handsome armoire, padded reading chair, and spectacular tree-top view from the window. The en-suite bath contains dual vanities and a walk-in shower. This is your sanctuary, a pleasure to return to each night after a busy day in the Florida sun!
The second bedroom offers a double bed and TV, while the third bedroom contains a queen, again with a private TV. These bedrooms share a full bathroom, with both tub and shower option, with the living area. Plenty of space for the whole group at Tidelands 123!
You will love the Tidelands resort. It has both an adult pool (with Jacuzzi) and a family pool with covered cabanas and a kids splash zone, with plenty of sunny and shady lounge space. Tennis courts, walking trails, and more invite you to put on your sneakers and have some fun. And the clubhouse offers a game room, and exercise room with weights and machines. Everything is yours to use while you're our guest here.
Come explore one of northeast Florida's most beautiful spots. Vacation at Tidelands 123!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Double), Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, pool table
* FAQ: BBQ Grill (on site), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near River
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom