Whether you want to spend your vacation lounging by the pool or canoeing along the Intracoastal Waterway, biking along a shade-dappled trail or luxuriating in a Jacuzzi under the stars, trying new recipes for guests or heading out to a different restaurant every night, you?ll relish your stay at Canopy Walk 824.
With three bedrooms and two full baths, this second-floor condo sleeps six in style as well as comfort. The master bedroom has a sumptuous king-size bed from which you can glance out at the Intracoastal Waterway. A similar view awaits from the patio directly off the living room. This patio is outfitted with a table and chairs, allowing you to enjoy your morning coffee as the boats breeze by and your midnight snack admiring the reflection of the stars upon the water.
All three bedrooms?the master; the second bedroom, with a queen-size bed and romantic decor; and the ?kids? room,? which has two marvelously comfy twin beds?have their own TV, ample lighting and storage space, and ceiling fans whose restful whirr is as good as a lullaby. The master bathroom and guest bathroom are as just as thoughtfully outfitted as the bedrooms. Perhaps best of all, fresh, clean sheets, blankets, and towels are ready for your arrival.
The kitchen is also stocked and ready for action. White and bright, it has all your major appliances?oven, stove, full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave?and plenty of minor ones too, including a coffee maker and a toaster. Cookware, utensils, tableware, cutlery: That?s all included as well. And because no one wants to wash dishes on a vacation, there?s even a dishwasher.
If you don?t want to eat on the balcony, there?s an elegant dining area adjacent to the kitchen, as well as a counter and stools for grabbing a quick snack. Next to the dining area, tailor-made for relaxation, is the living room. With its roomy sofa, easy chair, and padded ottomans, it?s just the spot for watch TV, playing games, surfing the web, or planning the day?s activities.
When it comes to activities, there?s plenty to choose from within Canopy Walk?s 53 private acres. The curvaceous community pool sparkles in the sunlight, though the thoughtful landscaping ensures that part of the surrounding deck area is covered in shade during most of the day. There?s shade among parts of the 7 miles of walking and biking trails too. In fact, the way that the oak and cypress trees lining the entry to the resort form a canopy with their leafy branches is what gave Canopy Walk its name!
Eager for more activity? There?s a stocked lake for fishing, basketball and volleyball courts, and a fitness center. The private marina has docks for motorboats, canoes, and kayaks. And if your body needs a break at the end of an active day, there?s the outdoor Jacuzzi beckoning.
And all that?s just on the grounds of the resort. There?s plenty more to see and do outside the gates. European Village, with its restaurants, shops, and live entertainment, is a scant half-mile away. Also nearby are three golf courses (Palm Harbor, the Ocean, and the Conservatory), and both St. Augustine Beach and the city of St. Augustine, which proudly declares itself to be the nation?s oldest city. Even the theme parks of Orlando are only a day trip away!
Many resorts promise something for everyone. As you can see, Canopy Walk delivers on that promise. For a vacation filled with as much activity and as much relaxation as you fancy, make your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2