Whether you?ve endured long hours in the air or on the road, pull into your driveway at 6 Las Palmas and completely turn off. You?ve arrived within a gated community boasting a private beach and lush outdoor private pool and brand new HDTVs.
Within a gated community - boasting peace of mind and great beach proximity - this massive garden property greets you with lush palm trees and mediterranean colors, as terra cotta roof tiles sparkle in the sun. Set in large gardens, this home has a surrounding lagoon for your absolute privacy.
Relax in and around your private pool at all hours - or spend time together on the surrounding patio. Luxury details include lion?s head waterfalls - a relaxing water feature that reinforces your vacation mindset as you lazily sunbathe. Awake only when the pool calls - and don?t scrimp on the cocktails.
Sleeping 6 adults with further room for children, this is a full home that you?ll soon consider your own. A brand new property, 3,200-square feet of ample space make it ideal for guests seeking a rental of a week or more.
The living room, beautifully outfitted with comfy chairs and love-seats, has expansive tiled floors - perfect for Florida?s heat. Children have all the space they need for imaginative games and adults will like the flexibility in entertaining. Soaring ceilings are finished with discrete ceiling fans and large windows dot the multi-story walls for uninterrupted sun. A large, brand new HDTV finishes a stacked entertainment system.
The kitchen offers the magazine dream, with every appliance you?ll need and lots of granite counter space. Keen cooks will love the provision of two ovens and a center island will become operation central for languid pancake breakfasts or a great family BBQ. Kick your bare feet underneath the kitchen bar stools, while tucking deservedly into fresh guacamole and Florida?s signature margaritas. The breakfast nook offers real flexibility and a second nearby side table seats two with an in-laid checker or chess board. Or why not dine together in the formal dining room, where upholstered chairs provide a sense of tropical occasion.
The master bedroom takes it cue from a fine hotel, where dark wood head and foot boards frame a king-sized bed and HDTV. Large windows with quality coverings finish a room that is neat, comfortable and well-worth some time out of the pool. If your master suite is a sanctuary, your en suite bathroom is the shrine. Set in marble, spot lighting sets off a large in-built bathtub. Fine cabinetry, his and hers sinks and a separate shower suggest you take some time for yourself.
Bedroom 2 is no second prize - with a carved, wooden queen bed and its own en suite bathroom, it?s ideal for teenagers or adults in your party. Large windows look out to beautiful trees and allow the room?s occupant/s to wake up slowly to the morning sun.
The third bedroom also has queen bed with exquisite wooden frame and comfortable finishings.
In-house wireless internet keeps everyone happy. Provided linens match the property?s high quality and your private laundry facilities round out the full comforts of home.
Bookworms will find their seventh heaven on the second floor?s cushioned bay window - while blissed-out friends and family sprawl nearby on cheery, tropical green sofas and arm chairs. The custom wet bar further sweetens the deal.
get to know our fantastic surrounds: over two miles of private, sugary white beach and walking trails for lengthy exploration with your children or good friends. You?ll notice how close we are to the golf course, Can you stay away for long?
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (1 Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday