When you?re out on the long, screened balcony of our condo at Tidelands 1942, you have a fabulous view of lush treetops, tropical birds, and the bright blue Palm Coast sky. Come savor the peace, beauty, and comfort of this luxury condo on the Intracoastal!
Spanning the length of the condo, the balcony is the first place you will fall in love with at Tidelands 1942. Out here you can enjoy the balmy breezes while being protected from direct overhead sun, and enjoy world-class views without the bugs! There?s a space for casual dining, some lounge chairs, and a smooth tiled floor. Heaven any time of day or night!
Step indoors from the balcony to the living area, a beautifully decorated, spotlessly maintained formal room you will be proud to show off to friends and family. Who says coastal living has to be quite so casual?! You?ll love the ultra-comfortable leather couch (which converts into a queen-sized bed, in case you have unexpected overnight guests), the entertainment center with big TV and DVD player, and even the desk in one corner for your laptop or other electronics. You have free wireless Internet here, so you can stay as connected ? or not! ? as you like.
Just through the column-and-arch doorway to the living room is the dining area, featuring a tiled floor, polished wooden table set for 8, and soft lighting. You can see straight out the sliding-glass doors from this table, bringing the view indoors with you! And the kitchen is just steps away. Of course, you may wind up taking most of your meals out to the balcony, in which case this table makes a great spot for cards and board games!
If you?re used to the primitive furnishings of hotel rooms, you?ll love the kitchen at Tidelands 1942. Not only does it have spotless, full-size appliances, but the cabinets are full of cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils. It?s no exaggeration to say you could prepare and serve a Thanksgiving feast with ease in this kitchen ? all you need to add is groceries! And you?ll appreciate the time-savers, from the coffeepot and microwave and blender, that get you back into the action more quickly. So whether you?re preparing homemade meals or reheating restaurant goodies this vacation, you?ll enjoy the kitchen!
Off to one side of the kitchen is our breakfast nook, a sunny and quiet room with a round table just right for a quick game of Texas Hold?em or a jigsaw puzzle for the kids. It?s also a great place to sit with a cup of coffee and write postcards, journal, or update your Facebook status (?Palm Coast is fast becoming our second home!?).
While the living and dining areas of Tidelands 1942 are all about togetherness and group activity, the 3 bedrooms are wonderfully quiet and private. The master suite is the crowning jewel of the condo, containing a king-sized bed, TV, private access to the balcony, and an en-suite bath with garden soaking tub and walk-in shower (not to mention his-and-her basins). This is your sanctuary, and you?ll look forward to retiring early and sleeping late!
The second bedroom is ideal for another couple traveling with you. It offers a queen-sized bed and TV, and is convenient to the second full bathroom, with both shower and tub option. And the third bedroom contains 2 twin-sized beds, a TV, and easy access to a full bath.
We?ve tried to think of everything a vacationing family or group might want. Our washer and dryer are at your disposal, and we provide all the linens and towels for every bed and bath at Tidelands 1942, including the sofa sleeper.
But the best part of our condo is its location. You?re right on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway here, just a few minutes? drive from the beach and within easy walking distance of fine boating, kayaking, nature trails, walking and biking areas, and so much more. The Tidelands complex offers swimming pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with fitness center and activity room ? just about anything you could wish! Come stay here and discover the good life along the Intracoastal!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Registration: Tidelands
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom