Canopy Walk 542, 4th floor penthouse unit, elevator, wifi, pool
Newly upgraded as of May 2013, With three bedrooms and two baths, 542 Canopy Walk off the Intracoastal Waterway can accommodate six people with ease. So feel free to bring friends and family?in fact, because the condo is so well equipped including wifi in unit, there?s really not much else you?ll need to bring to enjoy a fabulous vacation.
Decorated in the serene, sun-washed colors you expect from a Florida retreat, 542 Canopy Walk has a wonderfully spacious living room, complete with sofas you?ll practically sink into, all the better to relax in front of the TV. The living room opens onto a fourth-floor balcony that overlooks the marina. It has a table and chairs so that you can enjoy your morning coffee or your nightcap while watching the boats glide by and listening to the breeze rustle the branches of the nearby palms and oaks.
Should you want to dine inside, there?s a dining area next to the impressively roomy kitchen. Oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker: We have just about every appliance you can think of. The same goes for cookware, utensils, dinnerware? and because washing up is nobody?s idea of vacation fun, we have a dishwasher too.
From the king-size bed in the master bedroom you can admire the greenery outside, watch TV, or simply lounge about. There?s plenty of space for all your clothes, and in the master bath, an equal amount of room for all your sundries, plus two sinks, and a roomy shower.
The second bedroom is just as well outfitted, with a queen-size bed and a TV too. The third bedroom has two twin beds, making it perfect for the kids, and yes, another TV. The second bathroom has a tub and a shower, and the condo comes with plenty of fresh sheets and towels?no need to lug your own! And should you need to do laundry during your stay, 542 Canopy Walk has its own full-size washer and dryer, so you don?t have to waste precious vacation time in a laundromat.
Given how much there is to do at Canopy Walk, you?ll want to free up as much time as you can. A private gated community, Canopy Walk gets its name from the old-growth oaks and cypresses that line its entry, their leafy limbs reach out to form a canopy of shade. Its walking and biking trails meet up with the St. Joe Walkway and the Intracoastal Waterway Trail, where you?re apt to come across all manner of birds, from storks to herons. You may even be able to spot manatees and dolphins during one of your strolls!
The Intracoastal Waterway is popular for boating and paddling, and Canopy Walk has its own private marina. There?s also a spacious heated pool, a stocked fishing lake, volleyball and basketball courts, a fitness center, a whirlpool, and play areas for kids. If cookouts are an essential part of your vacation fun, you?ll love our barbecue areas, especially as you don?t have to worry about bringing your own grill?just use one of our own. There?s even a 3,000-sq.-ft. community center, complete with large-screen TV, plenty of chairs and tables for socializing, and billiards.
In fact, there?s so much to do at Canopy Walk, you could have a marvelous time without leaving its 53 acres. But there are plenty more attractions just outside the resort. The Ocean and Conservatory golf courses are practically next door; European Village, with its restaurants, shops, and live entertainment, is only a half-mile away; and the St. Augustine and Daytona Beaches are each within a half-hour drive. Even Disney World is just a day trip away!
Whether you want to explore nature, work up a sweat, or simply lounge about, cold drink in hand, 542 Canopy Walk allows you to do so, with all the comforts of home and more besides. So don?t miss out?book your stay today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Movie Theatre, Park, Theme Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Fishing, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Screened Porch, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room