Whether your perfect vacation involves beautiful unspoiled beaches and breathtaking sunrises or fine resort amenities from a spa to swimming pools, you'll find just what you love at our beachfront condo at Surf Club III 705. It's all waiting for you here!
Located on the 7th floor of an elevator building on the shores of Palm Coast, Surf Club III 705 is immaculately appointed and so spacious, with an oceanfront balcony just off the living room that lets the murmur of the surf, the tang of the sea air, and the balmy breezes wash over you. There's nothing between you and the Atlantic except dunes and coquina-shell sands, and the view is sweeping!
Just inside from the balcony is our open-plan living and dining area, giving you a view of the ocean even when you're in the kitchen! You'll love getting the whole group together here, whether gathered around the big flat-screen TV (with DVD player) in the living room to watch a favorite movie or at the dining-room table, battling out an epic game of Risk. Surf Club III 705 is open, airy, and so comfortable, with two ultra-snuggly couches, a big table, and plenty of space for the kids to spread out their toys while the grown-ups sip frosty drinks and admire the view.
And whether you're catching your dinner fresh from the Atlantic, shopping at one of the fine area markets, or simply dishing up the takeout, you'll love using our kitchen. Everything you could ask for is provided here, from cookware to dishes to all the utensils and gizmos you need to prepare and serve just about anything. From the gleaming stone countertops to the pure white appliances, everything here is spotless and sparkling. Just add groceries and you're all fixed up, right down to the microwave, coffeemaker, and icemaker!
Speaking of being all fixed up, you'll also find all the linens you need for every bed at Surf Club III 705, as well as all the towel sets for the 2½ baths. Don't worry about picking up an extra pillow or packing spare blankets; we've got it all for you here, along with a full-size washer and dryer to keep everything fresh and clean. So pack light and don't worry about the kids jumping in and out of the swimming pools and the ocean all day long -- no matter how many "last waves" they simply have to catch, you'll have a dry towel waiting for them!
After all the fun of a day at Surf Club -- the swimming pools, spa, tennis, shuffleboard, volleyball, and basketball, not to mention the fitness center and ping pong pavilion! -- everyone in your group will be ready for a great night's sleep. The bedrooms at Surf Club III 705 are luxurious and ultra-comfortable, certain to please even the most restless sleeper.
The master bedroom is a sanctuary of privacy and relaxation, with spectacular ocean views, a king-sized bed, small TV, and very comfy armchair. The en-suite bathroom includes both a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub, as well as his-and-her vanities. Spacious and new, this suite is your haven after a busy day with the whole group!
The second bedroom is equally pleasant, boasting a queen-sized bed and TV. And the third bedroom doubles as a den or playroom, with a sleeper sofa and big TV. Both of these bedrooms share the second full bathroom, while a half-bath is convenient to the living and dining area.
Surf Club III 705 is the perfect launch pad for your northeast Florida vacation. It's close to St. Augustine, Daytona, and even DisneyWorld, with all the world-class golf, sightseeing, and attractions of those areas. The condo complex is outfitted with every amenity, right down to a boat dock on the Intracoastal Waterway and a lending library. (By the way, you also have free Internet service at Surf Club III 705 -- try it out on the balcony, where you can stay connected even while gazing at the ocean!)
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month.
One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Sofa Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snowmobile Rental, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3