Surf Club II 305, Beach Front, Ocean Front Pool, Hdtv, 3 pools, hot tub
Bask in panoramic ocean views and a wide range of fun resort amenities at our condo at Surf Club II 305. From our balcony you can watch the sea, dunes, and swimming pool, while inside the condo you'll find new furnishings and updated appliances.
There is always plenty to do at the Surf Club complex, from swimming in any of the 3 pools (1 oceanview, 1 lap, and 1 heated) to playing basketball, tennis, volleyball, horseshoes, or shuffleboard, to exploring hiking and biking trails, fishing and boating, or even simply lounging in the clubhouse, which comes complete with a gym and a lending library. This is a gated community with covered parking and 24-hour security, so you always feel at ease. You'll love the endless supply of activities and games to explore, as well as the friendly residents of Surf Club!
Our 3rd-storey condo offers you a panoramic vista of the sea and shoreline. Step onto the balcony with your first cup of coffee in the morning and you'll be lulled by the murmur of the waves, the salty tang of the sea breeze, and the warm balmy air. Have a seat at our casual table and update your Facebook status (you have free WiFi at Surf Club II 305): "Falling in love with Palm Coast, Florida!"
But you don't even have to go outside to enjoy the ocean view at our condo. On the other side of the sliding glass doors, our living and dining area provide great views plus all the comforts of home. Sink into deep, comfortable couches (one of which converts into a bed for 2) and pop your favorite movie into the DVD player or VCR, or watch the big game on our cable TV. There's enough room here for the whole group to sit and enjoy a night in, and our big dining table just beyond the living area makes a great game station.
You can even enjoy the ocean views from the kitchen at Surf Club II 305, which has been completely modernized and is sparkling clean. From ice and water in the door of the full-sized fridge and freezer to all the time-saving appliances you need to get you out the door and back in the action a little quicker, this kitchen has everything you need. We've stocked the cupboards with cookware, dishes, flatware, and utensils, so you'll never go in search of a can opener or run out of glasses at dinnertime. And it's a pleasure to cook in this contemporary, convenient kitchen, with its granite countertops, double sink, glasstop stove, and all the trimmings!
As enjoyable and comfy as the living and dining quarters of Surf Club II 305 are, the bedrooms are one of the very best features of this condo. Everyone is certain to sleep well, which makes all the difference to a successful and relaxing vacation. Again, everything you need has been provided, from linens, blankets, and pillows for every bed to towel sets for both of the 2 full bathrooms.
The master bedroom is palatial, with a king-sized bed, soft plush carpet, TV, and sweeping ocean views. It boasts an en-suite bath with double vanities, a walk-in shower, and a separate bathtub. This suite is your inner sanctum, and you will look forward to retiring to it each night!
The 2nd bedroom is spacious and pleasant as well, with a queen-sized bed, TV, and plenty of sunshine. And the third is ideal for children, with 2 single beds. Both of these rooms are convenient to the second bathroom.
At Surf Club II 305, we've tried to think of everything you need to make your stay easy and fun. Our laundry room is at your disposal, with a stackable washer and dryer. Everything is beautifully maintained and spotless, just waiting for your arrival. You're going to love our little piece of the coastline! Plan on staying here very soon.
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month.
One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Shuffleboard, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Registration: Surf Club II & III
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom