Enjoy resort living in the treetops overlooking a pool and spa at our luxe 4th-floor condo, Palm Coast Resort 405. The Intracoastal Waterway is just a minute away, along with a marina and nature trails. You'll love our spacious, newly furnished condo!
Palm Coast Resort 405 is in a lovely building on the shores of the Intracoastal. Two elevators are available to whisk you to the 4th floor, from which you have panoramic views of the old-growth oaks, resort amenities, and Intracoastal. Our screened lanai is like a treehouse, giving you the perfect bird's-eye view of the lovely scenery in this part of northeastern Florida!
Step in from the lanai and you're in our huge, open-plan living and dining area. The living room is tiled, with a ceiling fan, ultra-comfortable couches, and a big HDTV with DVD player, just perfect for unwinding after a busy day on the boat or the golf course. Big sliding glass doors give you a sweeping view, and there is plenty of room to relax and get comfortable.
Just beyond the living room is our dining area, featuring a marble-topped table and 6 chairs so comfy you'll want to linger long after the meal to reminisce or perhaps indulge in a quick game of cards. The modern light fixture over this table keeps it bright, so you can also use the space for working if need be. You have complimentary wireless Internet at Palm Coast Resort 405, so bring any electronics you want . . . or leave them all at home and enjoy an "unwired" vacation!
Whether you're bringing home fresh fish every day or dining out at some of the area's magnificent restaurants, you'll appreciate our state-of-the-art kitchen. The appliances are stainless steel, the custom cabinets polished wood, and the countertops granite. Inside the cupboards you'll find a complete set of cookware, dishes, and utensils, to complement the host of time-saving appliances: microwave, blender, coffeemaker, and dishwasher. Even if you love cooking, you'll want to get back outdoors (or at least back to the lanai for another glass of wine before bed!) as quickly as possible on this vacation, so we've tried to provide everything you need to make your time in the kitchen fast and efficient!
While the living and dining parts of Palm Coast Resort 405 are open and connected to keep the group together, the sleeping quarters are wonderfully private and calming. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms here, easily sleeping 6. We've provided all of the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you need for each bed and bath, so don't worry about packing emergency extras. And feel free to use our washer and dryer while you're here!
The master suite is a delight. Just off the patio (to which it has private access via a sliding glass door), it is spacious and so comfortable, boasting a queen-sized bed, plenty of storage space, and spectacular views. You'll look forward to retiring here each evening, and you must plan to sleep late at least once during your stay!
The en-suite master bath is also luxurious, with a tiled walk-in shower and big soaking tub to soothe those vacation-weary muscles! If you've been accustomed to cramped hotel bathrooms, you'll really appreciate the spaciousness of this room.
The second bedroom is spacious as well, with a double sleigh bed beside a large window. And the third bedroom contains 2 twin-sized beds, with plenty of sunshine and nice views. Both of these bedrooms are convenient to the second bathroom, which contains both a shower and tub option, and offers a granite-topped vanity and tiled bathtub surround.
At Palm Coast Resort 405, you're just up from the sparkling swimming pool and heated, bubbly spa. Water surrounds the building on 2 sides, with the marina handy for your boat. You'll love walking along the Intracoastal, enjoying glorious sunrises and sunsets, and basking in the balmy Florida air. Come stay at Palm Coast Resort 405 very soon, and discover waterfront living at its finest!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Double), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room