Tidelands 1625, 2 pools, spas, fitness center, wifi, Palm Coast
Just minutes from Marineland and historic St. Augustine, not to mention golf, the beach, shopping, and restaurants, Tidelands 1625 is perfectly located for a fun-in-the-sun vacation. Given how fabulous the condo and the resort are, however, you may be tempted to never leave the grounds!
Spacious and beautifully decorated, Tidelands 1625 is a three-bedroom condo on the second floor, overlooking a lake. The roomy porch is furnished with a 2 chairs, loveseat and a coffeee table, so that you can enjoy an early-morning cup of coffee while watching the birds ?fish? for their breakfast or gather everyone out here for a late dinner as the sun sets behind the old-growth oak and palmetto palm trees.
Because the porch opens out from the living room, you can also enjoy the view of the lake from the marvelously plush and plump sofa?assuming you?re not watching a movie on the large HDTV, surfing the web via our free wireless access, or engaging in a spirited game with the gang. Included is free Netflix, Amazon Prime and Crackle for additional viewing pleasure
The living room flows into the dining area, which in turn is adjacent to the kitchen. The open floor plan makes Tidelands 1625 perfect for families with kids: You can easily keep an eye on what the little ones are doing without falling on top of one another.
In fact, because there?s a second dining area, a sun-drenched breakfast nook on the other side of the kitchen, you can even enjoy a grownups-only meal should you want a break. Serve the teens and tweens in the breakfast area, then savor some wine and quiet conversation over dinner in the dining room?everyone?s happy!
As for the kitchen itself, it?s just as well appointed as the rest of Tidelands 1625. The appliances are brand-new, from a huge refrigerator and freezer with water and ice in the door to a blender for whipping up frosty beverages. Gleaming granite countertops make working in the kitchen much more enjoyable, and complete sets of cookware, dishes, and utensils mean that you can prepare and serve just about anything. There?s even a dishwasher, because doing the dishes isn?t anyone?s idea of vacation fun.
When it's time to get some sleep, you'll be so glad you chose Tidelands 1625. The bedrooms were designed with the sole purpose of optimal relaxation and rest. The master bedroom includes a king-size bed, an HDTV for those late-night movie marathons, and a generous closet. A sunny room, its light cream tones are very soothing?responsible for many a morning lie-in!
The master bathroom has an en-suite bath, with his-and-her sinks, a gorgeously tiled walk-in shower, and all the space you could ask for. Remember, all towel sets as well as linens, blankets, and pillows are provided at Tidelands 1625?no need to waste suitcase space with bedding and towels.
The second bedroom has a queen-size bed; the third bedroom has a sofa that opens to become a comfy bed that sleeps two. The second bathroom, equipped with both a bathtub and a shower, is convenient to both of these bedrooms.
You?ll find the rest of the gated community as luxurious and peaceful as your condo. The famed Intracoastal Waterway is just yards away, with lakes, lagoons, canals, and miles of walking and biking trails. There are not one but two beautiful pools, ringed by palm trees and surrounded by chaises, tables, and chairs for lazing in the sun or relaxing under an umbrella. For a change of pace, you can soak in the heated spa?an especially pampering treat after you work out in our fully equipped fitness room or play a game on our tennis courts. And the kids will love the game room in the Tidelands clubhouse; it has foosball and air hockey tables, among other activities.
Whether your ideal vacation entails lazing by the pool, biking along the intracoastal, running on the beach, or simply relaxing with a book and a drink, you?ll be able to do it, and plenty more, during your stay at Tidelands 1625. So don?t delay; book your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (sofa bed), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Registration: Tidelands
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom