Enjoy the coquina-shell sands and sparkling waves right outside your balcony from our beachfront condo at Cinnamon Beach 722! With 3 spacious bedrooms that sleep up to 11, it's so convenient -- and it's right in the heart of a luxe family-friendly resort!
Owned by celebrated artist and photographer Betsy Franco Feeney, Cinnamon Beach 722 is enhanced by Betsy's stunning photographs and unique shell art. Costa Rican sunsets, exotic petals and tropical wildlife come alive on richly-colored canvas prints. Oversized blossoms with eye-popping clarity surround you while you dine and jungle animals leap off the walls of the children's bedroom.
At Cinnamon Beach 722, your most difficult choice each day is: beach or pool? The Ocean Hammock resort is a premier gated community on the shores of Palm Coast, with 2½ miles of private beach, 2 swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, a clubhouse with exercise facilities and a gameroom, a kids' water splash zone, and so much more! You could spend every day of your vacation right at Ocean Hammock and never be bored, and the beach is just outside your door!
Our oceanfront balcony is accessible from the living room and master bedroom and has sweeping views of the beach's sparkling waves. You can hear the roar of the surf here, feel the zesty sea breeze, and enjoy the sight of birds in the air and the occasional dolphin fin in the water! Bring your first cup of coffee out here in the morning (if you can manage to get up early enough, you'll even catch the spectacular sunrise!) and savor the view. It's really true -- you're at Cinnamon Beach, having the time of your life!
The living room is a spotlessly appointed place to relax, with leather couches (one opens up into a bed for 2) and a big wall-mounted HDTV with DVD player. The cool tile floor feels great on your feet! Plan to spend a night in at least once during your vacation, with popcorn, games, and movies. It's such a cozy feeling to be all together, with the murmur of the surf in the background!
The big dining room table beyond the living room area expands to seat 10 or even 12, with additional seats at the breakfast bar. This is the place to gather for meals, group discussions, and games. With free wireless internet, it's also a nice place to set up your laptop, just in case you want to keep up with your emails.
Whether you're planning to cook or just throw together pick-up food, you'll appreciate the newly renovated, fully stocked kitchen at Cinnamon Beach 722. Just add groceries -- the cookware, utensils, dishes, and gadgets are all provided! And our stainless-steel appliances, with water and ice in the door of the fridge, are a pleasure to use. So just in case the guys bring home a bucket full of fish, you'll be ready!
We've tried to put everything you need into the condo, from our washer and dryer to all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you could ask for. Think of it like staying at a friend's house -- everything is here, ready for you to use!
And when it's time to retire for the night, you'll find the sleeping accommodations first-class at Cinnamon Beach 722. The master suite is a jewel, with a luxurious king-sized bed, big wall-mounted HDTV, wonderful ocean views, balcony access, and an en-suite bathroom. Spacious, airy, and restful, this suite is truly a retreat, and you'll love the time you spend in it!
The master bath is designed for two, with separate his-and-her vanities, a walk-in shower and a big soaking tub. Mmmmm -- so nice to sit in the bathtub with a lighted candle or two nearby and a book in your hand!
The second bedroom makes a bold statement in salmon and black, with an ultra-restful queen-sized bed and new HDTV. And the third bedroom is perfect for kids: two double bunkbeds and a single (sleeps up to 5) make this room the ideal clubhouse, pirate ship, or castle. Expect to hear giggles and shrieks as the pillows begin flying! The second full bathroom is convenient to both of these bedrooms.
Come to Cinnamon Beach 722. There's room here for the whole gang!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 Doubles, 1 Twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 7
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2