Sweeping ocean views, 2 master suites with balconies, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms are all yours at our condo at Hammock Beach Resort 515. This luxurious retreat is the perfect setting for your next northeast Florida vacation!
From the balcony of Hammock Beach Resort 515 you can see the lush grounds of the golf course and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, not to mention the huge blue Florida sky. It?s so restful to come out here after a busy day on the links or sightseeing in St. Augustine and relax with a glass of wine, your smartphone (you have free wireless Internet at our condo), or a dear friend. Birds soar by, the breeze is tinged with salt, and the air is always tropical-balmy. Heaven!
Step inside from the balcony and you find yourself in a large, gracious living area, complete with a sofa sleeper, entertainment center with big cable TV, ultra-comfy easy chairs, and a desk with an ocean view. One entire wall of this room is sliding-glass doors, so you can see the links and the sea as you relax in front of your favorite show. The coffered ceiling gives height to the room, and the cool air conditioning makes the temperature perfect in any season.
Just beyond the living area is the dining room, with a direct view through the front of the condo to the ocean and golf course. Here you?ll find a table and chairs set beneath dropped lighting, plus a breakfast bar for less formal meals. There?s plenty of seating for the whole group, and this table makes a great place for cards and board games as well as dining. Lay out drinks and snacks on the long sideboard, and treat yourselves to a night ?in?!
For the gourmet chefs, the short-order specialists, and even the cooking-phobes, the kitchen at Hammock Beach Resort 515 is a pleasure. Newly remodeled with granite countertops, fine wooden cabinetry, and sparkling appliances, it has been stocked with all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need to prepare and serve just about anything. (No running to Wal-mart for a corkscrew!) So whether you?re turning those freshly-caught fish into a fine French entrée or simply using the microwave to reheat the leftovers from Palm Coast?s great restaurants, you?ll find the kitchen convenient and well appointed.
The living and dining areas at Hammock Beach Resort 515 are open-plan to maximize the great views, but the 3 bedrooms are each wonderfully private, with access to views of their own. There are not 1 but 2 master suites in this condo, solving the problem of which couple gets the ?good? room once and for all! The third bedroom is no slouch either, and the lucky pair who gets to sleep on the convertible sofa in the living room may have the best view of all, with the sunrise unfolding before their eyes each morning!
The first master suite offers a king-sized bed, large TV with DVD player, reading chairs, and private balcony access. This is a big room, well furnished and so luxurious! The en-suite bath is luxe as well, offering a garden tub for soaking, a walk-in shower, his-and-her vanities, and granite countertops to complement the tiled floors. Stunning!
The second master suite also contains a king-sized bed, large TV, and private balcony access, plus an uber-comfortable reading chair you will adore. The en-suite bath offers both a soaking tub and a walk-in shower. These two suites are larger than most hotel rooms, and so nicely furnished!
The third bedroom is spacious as well, featuring a queen-sized bed, huge window, and plush reading chair. It is convenient to the third full bath. All linens and towels are waiting for you here ? enough for every bed and bath (including the sofa sleeper!), plus spares. And our washer and dryer are at your disposal, so you can pack light!
For guests staying 6 months, as pleasant as our condo is, its best feature is undoubtedly its location. Hammock Beach is a full-amenity resort featuring a giant water park with a spiral slide and lazy river, a fitness center, an indoor lap pool and sauna as well as a beachfront pool, and so much more!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: Requires a minimum 6 month stay.If 6 months or more, there may be no sales tax*** End of stay cleaning fee is $165, security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more