Serenity, comfort, and luxury are all yours at our ocean front condo, Cinnamon Beach 521. Boasting panoramic views of sea, sky, and the fairways of the Ocean Hammock Golf Course, this beautifully furnished corner unit is the ideal Palm Coast getaway.
Fall in love first with our spacious ocean front balcony, spanning the length of the condo. Covered so that it always has a mix of sunshine and shade, this nicely tiled space has plenty of room for casual dining, sunbathing, and lounging beneath a spinning ceiling fan. It's your front-row seat for the sunrise, the perfect bird-watching spot, and a romantic place for counting the stars and watching the moonlight dance on the ocean waves.
When it's time to come indoors from the balcony, you leave only the fresh salty breeze behind -- the view and the murmur of the surf follow you into our cool-blue, immaculately maintained living room. Here you can sink into ultra-comfy couches in front of a 52" HDTV with wireless and Blu-Ray, enjoying a favorite movie or watching the big game after a busy day on the beach. There's plenty of floor space here for the kids to sprawl out with their toys while the grown-ups sip frosty drinks and put their feet up.
Just beyond the living room is our dining area, with a long table beneath a modern chandelier. Comfortably padded chairs make this a place you want to linger long after the meal, indulging in a quick game of Hearts or breaking out the Cranium. It's also a good place to set up your laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Cinnamon Beach 521) if you need to check the opening time of your next sightseeing destination or (heaven forbid) do a little work. Drenched in sunlight, this is a pleasant space.
The kitchen is adjacent to the dining room, open and airy so that you can see right through the living area and out to the ocean, even when you're cooking! Granite countertops, sparkling appliances, and handsome wooden cabinetry all make the kitchen look state-of-the-art, but it's the well-filled cupboards and drawers that you'll really love. Cookware, dishes, utensils -- you'll find them all waiting for you here at Cinnamon Beach 521! Just add groceries, and you've got a fully stocked and versatile kitchen, ready to turn the catch of the day into an elegant entrée!
In a sunny corner on the far side of the kitchen is the breakfast nook, a nice little out-of-the-way space. It's your retreat from the noise and activity of the main living area of the condo, and makes a great quiet place when you need to calm the kids down before naptime, or indulge in a long reminiscence over a pot of coffee while the rest of the group is busy in the living room.
Although the balcony may remain your favorite place at Cinnamon Beach 521, the master suite runs a very close second. Located directly off the living room, it has sliding-door access to the balcony, with a sweeping view you will love. From the depths of the ultra-luxurious king-sized bed, you can watch dawn break over the horizon or count the stars at midnight. And there's a flat-screen TV with DVD player in here, just in case you feel the urge to watch the late-late show!
The master bath is a delight, offering a walk-in shower, big soaking tub, and spacious vanity. But the master suite isn't the only bedroom with an en-suite bath -- the second bedroom also boasts a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV with DVD player, and attached bath with both shower and tub option! When you're traveling with another couple, it's great to have 2 "masters!"
The third bedroom at Cinnamon Beach 521 contains 2 extra-long twin-sized beds, the type that fits even tall adults perfectly. This room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player, and all of the bedrooms (plus the kitchen) contain phones. Of course, all linens and towels sets are provided for every bed and bath at the condo, along with a washer and dryer to keep them clean and fresh. Pack light and enjoy a stress-free time.
This unit rents for a maxium of 2 weeks at a time.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $165, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 x-long twin beds)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 5
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, Flat TV-Living Room