The ocean looks nearly close enough to touch from the balcony of our condo at Cinnamon Beach 454. A luxury home with modern décor and a view of Ocean Hammock Golf Course as well as a front-row seat for the sunrise, it's ideal for your next vacation!
Cinnamon Beach 454 is located beachfront in the gated Ocean Hammock Resort. With 2½ miles of private beach, 2 swimming pools, a clubhouse with game rooms, a kids' water park, a heated Jacuzzi spa, and assorted walking and hiking trails, you'll find all the amenities waiting for you here. Whether your passion is golf, sunbathing, fine dining, or all of the above, Palm Coast is the place to be and Cinnamon Beach 454 is your home base!
Our balcony is spacious and beautiful, with the soundtrack of the surf and the backdrop of the entire horizon. We have two areas of casual seating on the balcony, so the kids can update their Facebook status (you have free wireless Internet at Cinnamon Beach 454) and play at one end while their parents sip well-earned drinks and scan the waves for cavorting dolphins at the other. Let the balmy sea air wash over you and feel your workaday cares fall away. You're at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with nothing to do but enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Watch the sun disappear and evening settle onto the shore from the balcony, then slip inside for some family time. Our living room is spacious and geared for entertainment, with a nearly theatre-sized HDTV and accompanying DVD player. Deep leather sofas let you really curl up and get comfortable . . . and if you should fall asleep, count yourself lucky. The spectacular sunrise will awaken you to another blissful day!
Just beyond the living room is a square table (ideal for games, so don't forget the Cranium and Risk!) ideal for formal dining and family conferences. Spread out the brochures and decide which attraction to visit next . . . or shuffle the cards and deal out another hand of Texas Hold 'em. The breakfast bar is almost within reach, its counter ideal for lining up drinks and snacks!
Whether you're a gourmet chef or a dining-out expert, you'll appreciate our sleek modern kitchen. Completely appointed with all the major and minor appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils necessary to prepare and serve just about anything under the sun, it's a pleasure to use. And tucked behind it is a sun-soaked little breakfast nook, its smaller table just right for the kids' breakfast or Mom's laptop.
But the best part of the condo is the bedrooms. Everyone will get a good night's rest here, and the kids may actually sleep in one or two mornings! There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, with all linens, blankets, pillows, and towels provided (plus the washer and dryer to keep them fresh). Having a good bed in a quiet room makes all the difference on vacation, and you're going to love the arrangements at Cinnamon Beach 454.
The master suite is simply geared toward luxury. The king-size bed is so comfortable, the wall-mounted HDTV so sharp and clear, and the carpet so soft that you may never want to leave this room -- unless it's so step onto the balcony from your private sliding-glass door to take a peek at the moonlight!
The en suite master bath is designed to accommodate two people comfortably, with separate vanities, a big soaking tub, and a tiled shower. No more bumping elbows and waiting your turn during the morning dash out of the house!
The second bedroom contains a queen-size bed, wall-mounted HDTV, and plenty of space, while the third offers 2 twin beds, an HDTV, and a DVD player to send the kids off to sleep with Disney. There is also another full bathroom, with both shower and tub options.
From the views to the décor to the ambiance of calm beauty, you will love Cinnamon Beach 454. It's set right in the heart of paradise, with everything you could wish in the way of recreation, sport, and enjoyment. Come visit soon, and we guarantee you'll be back for an encore!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 4
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room