Unspoiled views with wildlife and walking trails, a pool, and a luxury condo at Harborside Village #2 -- your next vacation is shaping up to be the best ever! Relax in style in luxurious surroundings that induce feelings of peace and contentment.
Everything at our condo at Harborside Village #2 is immaculately kept, from the leather furniture in the living room to the spanking white appliances in the kitchen, so you feel as though you're walking into a brand-new space. Conveniently arranged so that the master suite is downstairs for easy access and the other bedrooms upstairs for privacy and quiet, Harborside Village #2 is a great place to bring the family or a group of friends for a vacation, reunion, or other celebration.
Pull right up to Harborside Village #2 and park in your reserved space, just inches from the double front doors. Stroll inside and you are immediately greeted by an open-plan design with soaring ceilings and plenty of sunshine. The tiled living room is furnished in a refreshing modern style with an ultra-comfortable couch and easy chair, Oriental rug, and TV. Go ahead and settle in -- you've arrived!
The dining and kitchen areas are adjacent to the living room, and continue the theme of light, airy spaciousness. The dining room table is hexagonal, with padded chairs that encourage you to linger. It doubles as the perfect game table, making the presence of the breakfast bar (nearly within reach!) all the more attractive. Line up a pitcher of frosty drinks and some tempting snacks, and launch into a pitched battle of Trivial Pursuit!
Pure, gleaming white, our kitchen is convenient and easy to use, with full-size appliances and all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need to prepare and serve a homemade feast. If restaurant meals and takeout fare are more your style on vacation, be sure to take advantage of our microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, and blender. They'll get you out of the house and back into the action more quickly!
Although you'll love the entertainment area indoors at Harborside Village #2, the one outdoors is even better! Our patio is roomy and pleasant, with space for the whole gang and lovely views of the trails around the Intracoastal Waterway. Bring coffee and a croissant out here first thing in the morning and enjoy the sounds of the birds calling in the old-growth trees. And in the evening, the balmy air is deliciously spiced. Such a relaxing place to begin and end your busy vacation days!
And when it's time to rest, be assured that everyone will sleep well at Harborside Village #2. The master suite is downstairs, and boasts a soft carpet, luxurious king-size bed, and TV. Sunshine floods the room from big windows, or may be excluded altogether with our close-fitted blinds. And in the master bath, his-and-her vanities and a separate walk-in shower keep you out of one another's way! Everything is light, sunny, and pleasant -- a lovely way to wake up in the morning.
Upstairs there are 2 more bedrooms, plus another full bathroom as well as a half. The second bathroom offers 2 double beds, a private TV, carpeting, and access to the second-storey balcony, which runs the length of the condo and has plenty of space for casual seating. What a lovely private space, separate from all the activity downstairs!
The third bedroom has 2 double beds, carpeting, and another TV. The second full bathroom is convenient to both upstairs bedrooms. And here at Harborside Village #2, you'll find all the towels, linens, pillows, and blankets you need waiting for you, plus a washer and dryer to keep everything fresh. So pack light and don't worry about bringing "emergency" supplies for the house. We've got you covered!
Just minutes from the European Village shopping area, Harborside Village is a great destination for those who love the water, nature, sightseeing, or golf. In Palm Coast you've got everything from the ocean to all the modern attractions! Make Harborside Village #2 your home for your next vacation, and enjoy some time in one
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 4 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Doubles), Bedroom #3 (2 Doubles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more