Overlooking green dunes, a strip of sand, and rolling blue waves, our beachfront condo at Surf Club III 708 puts you on top of the world in the most beautiful spot on the coast! Nicely appointed and boasting premier electronics, it's a great beach retreat.
Located on the 7th floor of an elevator building, Surf Club III 708 wows you with an oceanfront balcony offering a panoramic view in a comfortably covered setting. We've placed a little bistro table and chairs out here, as well as lounge chairs, so you can enjoy the balmy breeze, salty sea air, and magnificent vista any time of day or night. There is always some shade to be had on the balcony, and it makes a great place to work on your laptop or use your smartphone. (You have free WiFi at the condo.) Or perhaps you've put electronics away for this vacation, and are enjoying the natural beauty of Florida with binoculars or a sketchpad!
Pelicans glide past every day here, as well as many other sea birds from terns to gulls. You might catch sight of a dolphin fin in the waves, and if you beachcomb at low tide, you'll surely find the latest shells washed ashore by the current. Our beach is unspoiled, family-friendly, and utterly beautiful in every season. Prepare to fall in love!
The balcony is irresistible day and night, so it's a good thing that you can see it (and its wonderful view) from the living room, dining area, and even the kitchen. (You have a separate big window in the master bedroom from which to enjoy the ocean!) Indoors or out, the scenery is always with you here.
Our open-plan living and dining area keeps the whole group together and having fun. Relax in the living room on our ultra-comfy couches. Watch your favorite show on our LCD TV in the big entertainment center, or pop a movie into the DVD player. You can really stretch out and make yourself at home at Surf Club III 708.
The dining area is very spacious and well appointed here, with a sideboard in one nook and cushioned chairs surrounding a round glass-topped table. If you prefer to dine al fresco on the balcony, turn this table into your game center, breaking out the cards and board games or letting the kids fill the space with their markers and paper. The lighting is good, the seats very comfy, and the surroundings perfect for a family game night!
Within easy reach of the dining table is our breakfast bar, with stools for "counter dining"! If you're planning to do any cooking on this vacation, you'll appreciate the way the kitchen is connected to the rest of the action here -- the chef is never toiling away alone! Besides, our kitchen is fully stocked and a pleasure to use, with granite countertops, a side-by-side fridge with ice and water in the door, and all the small appliances that save you time. Pots and pans, dishes and glasses, utensils and gadgets -- you'll find it all here!
Speaking of well-stocked, we also have a washer and dryer for your use, and we provide all the linens and towels for every bed and bath at Surf Club III 708.
The master suite may well become your favorite spot at the condo. Here you can luxuriate in a king-sized bed, the sea and sky visible through a large window. This spacious room also contains an armoire with a big TV, DVD player, and VCR, as well as a reading nook boasting a plush easy chair and good strong light. The en-suite bathroom has his-and-her vanities, a garden tub, and a walk-in shower. Heaven!
The second and third bedrooms are also beautifully appointed, one with 2 twin-sized beds and the other with a king-sized bed and a TV. These rooms share the second bathroom, while a third bath is convenient to the living and dining area.
Come explore the Surf Club resort, with multiple pools, tennis courts, shuffleboard, and a private boardwalk to the beach!
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month. One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2