From the balcony of our penthouse condo at Cinnamon Beach 962, you have a panoramic view of the Ocean Hammock Golf Course, lake, and resort. The ocean is just a stroll away, while fun activities await you throughout the resort. You have arrived in Eden!
Cinnamon Beach 962 is on the top floor of an elevator building in the gated, beachfront Ocean Hammock Resort. Here you have 2 swimming pools to enjoy, a heated Jacuzzi spa, fitness center, kids' water playground, game rooms, and walking trails. World-class fairways are just steps away. And all of it is beside 2½ miles of private coquina-sand beach, beautiful and unspoiled!
Our condo overlooks the west side of the resort, giving you an amazing view of the sunset each evening. Take a cocktail out onto the balcony, watch the birds wheeling over the lake, and feel contentment steal over you like a warm blanket. It's really true: you are here, and have nothing to do except enjoy every moment!
The balcony is also accessible from the master suite, so you can steal outdoors in the middle of the night and count the stars while enjoying the balmy sea air. This suite is so comfortable that you may just have to abandon your first day's plans and sleep late! The bed is king-size and wonderfully comfortable, with a large HDTV and DVD player perfectly placed for a late-night movie marathon. And since your bathroom is en suite, you won't be disturbing anyone if you decide to take a long bubble bath in the oversized soaking tub! The morning rush is made easier by his-and-her vanities and an invigorating walk-in shower.
The second the third bedrooms are comfortable and peaceful as well. The second bedroom offers a queen-size bed and TV in a warm-toned, quiet room, while the third contains 2 twin beds and a cheerful, kid-friendly ambiance. Everyone gets a good night's rest here at Cinnamon Beach 962! There's a second full bathroom convenient to both of these bedrooms, and all the linens, pillows, blankets, and towels you need for the entire condo are waiting for you here.
When you have some at-home time between adventures, you'll appreciate both the spaciousness and the style of Cinnamon Beach 962. The living room is newly refurnished, and one of the ultra-comfy couches opens into a bed, just in case you need to sleep 1 or 2 more people. A large HDTV with VCR and DVD player stand ready to entertain with movies or music, while a glass-topped table set with elegant cushioned wrought-iron chairs is ideal for formal dining or informal game playing. Break out the Pictionary, toss some popcorn in the microwave, and begin filling glasses with ice: it's game night!
Our kitchen is fully stocked with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you'd need to prepare just about anything, too. Even if you're mostly using the microwave, coffeemaker, and icemaker on this vacation, full-size appliances and cupboards bursting with pots, pans, and gadgets are ready if needed. Two appliances you'll definitely find handy are the washer and dryer, also located right in the condo. All the convenience of home!
But no matter how much you enjoy your time in Cinnamon Beach 962, your time outside it has to be more exciting! Our beautiful beach is waiting for you, and if you're lucky, you just might spy one of the dolphins that frequently pass through. Sunrise on the beach is an unforgettable experience, so if you can get up early one morning, your labor will be richly rewarded!
There's something for all ages and interests here at Cinnamon Beach, and so many activities you probably won't get the chance to try them all. Oh well . . . that just means you'll have to return soon! Discover just how much fun a beach vacation can really be. Come to our penthouse at Cinnamon Beach 962!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 9
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, Flat TV-Living Room