Private, serene and utterly beautiful: your lagoon-view condo at Cinnamon Beach. Fill days with beach, golf and pool time, spending the rest at leisure on your huge deck. Don?t miss the sunset!
Taking glamourous clues from a fine hotel, Cinnamon Beach 1134 is a certain treat. A 3-bedroom beauty for six guests, it?s doubly perfect as a pet-friendly vacation rental.
Totally private, your closest neighbor at Cinnamon Beach is a beloved palm tree that peeks up just above your balcony railing. Covered by a wide overhang, you can enjoy this massive space all day - even when the sun is at its hottest. Use the area both as an outdoor living room and dining room, with furniture available to suit both needs.
The living room?s long couch and armchair are upholstered in handsome pinstripes and faint shades of lime. A gorgeous living space, straight from the pages of a fine home magazine, has three comfortable armchairs - each more inviting than the last. A new HDTV completes a perfect, relaxing space.
Glorious granite and brand new stainless steel are the hallmarks of a very indulgent kitchen. Hop on to one of the breakfast bar stools and sit, expectantly, until someone nice hands over a cup of freshly brewed coffee. All cookware and appliances are provided, to make you feel totally at home.
Sink into luxury, in your master bedroom?s king-sized bed or its en suite bathroom?s Jacuzzi-style soaker tub. With a large closet, big windows and your own LCD TV, there?s plenty of reason to go to bed early and sleep in late.
Your guests have a king bed as well, with a trundle bed available in the third bedroom. This room, furnished as a home office, makes a great place to use your laptop and the suite?s included wireless Internet.
Other conveniences found at condo 1134 include in-suite laundry plus cable TV and DVD players.
If you have a larger group or plan to vacation with another family, we also manage Cinnamon Beach 1144 (one floor above).
Two pools on site will keep you happy, fit and tanned. Choose between an ocean-front adults? pool or zero-slope entry family pool with mini splash-zone water park. Be sure to enjoy the area with your accompanying pets. Cinnamon Beach boasts miles of beach, great jogging trails and proximity to fantastic dog parks.
Love to golf? We can assist! Ask us for local course recommendations, as well as shopping and dining tips.
This is Cinnamon Beach Condo Unit 1134 in the Ocean Hammock Resorts in Palm Coast, Florida (which is on the East Coast of Florida - south of St. Augustine & north of Daytona Beach Florida). This is building 11, fourth floor. We also manage Cinnamon Beach 1144 (one floor above). Perfect for families and groups traveling together.
Our condo is located just a short walk from the two Cinnamon beach clubhouses. The Ocean Clubhouse, designed with adults in mind, offers a secluded environment. The ideal place to watch the sunrise or enjoy an evening sea breeze, it includes a spectacular heated swimming pool, a viewing tower overlooking the ocean, and chairs and umbrellas for use on the beach. The livelier Lake Clubhouse includes fitness facilities, a family heated pool area with a gradual slope for kids which includes a "water play, splash zone", a teen center, and an entertainment room, all with views of the fresh-water lake.
Our luxury condo is nestled among the immaculate fairways of the Ocean Hammock Resort in the exclusive gated community of Cinnamon Beach. The Ocean Hammock Golf Club is also known as 'The Pebble Beach of the East'. Minutes away from Ocean Hammock is access to the Intercoastal waterway and 6 more challenging golf courses.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Other (trundle bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 11
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3