Everything is just a little bigger and better at our corner unit in oceanside Cinnamon Beach 555. From the extended patio with its breathtaking views of the Atlantic to the sunny breakfast nook to the 3 full bathrooms, this wifi beachfront condo gives you more.
You'll notice the difference as soon as you step into our living room. One entire wall is sliding glass doors with a breathtaking ocean view. A long, plush sofa (which converts to sleep 2), matching loveseat, and overstuffed easy chair are grouped in this light, airy room, facing our large LED HDTV. The décor is relaxed and home-like (Snoopy is your mascot!), with a separate nook for reading or setting up the pak-n-play for long naps.
The dining area is similarly roomy, seating 6 at our glass-topped table. A contemporary chandelier illuminates the table while natural light pours in from the large window. It's a lovely place to dine . . . if you can tear yourself away from those al fresco meals on the patio, that is!
Just beyond the dining area is our thoroughly modern kitchen. Pebbledashed granite countertops, black appliances, and polished wood cabinetry create a beautiful setting, lightened by creamy walls and taupe tile. We've got everything here you need to prepare a feast. And if you just want to eat out on this vacation? The microwave, icemaker, blender & keurig may be all you really use, but it's good to know there's everything from corkscrews to colanders should you need them.
The open-plan design of the living, dining, and kitchen areas promotes togetherness, but for those quieter moments, retire to the sun-drenched breakfast nook. Filled with natural light, this corner area has a round table just for 4. You may find that it's the perfect place to play a loud game of Taboo that won't disturb the gang watching the game on TV, or to catch up on your social media using our free wireless Internet. It's just a bit of extra space, one of the touches that makes Cinnamon Beach 555 so special.
Of course, the ultimate getaway is the master bedroom, decorated in muted tones to induce relaxation. Our king-sized bed is very comfortable, and from it you can see the ocean and vast blue sky. There is plenty of space in here to make yourself at home, and the new 32" LCD TV delivers your favorite shows and late-night news.
The en suite master bathroom is wonderfully decadent, with a bubbly Jacuzzi as well as a step-in shower. If you find yourself taking longer than usual to get ready in the morning, blame it on the whirlpool!
Each of the other two bedrooms has its own full bathroom as well. One room, painted in sea blue, contains a queen bed and LCD TV. The other, boasting lilac walls, has two twin beds, a new LCD TV with DVD player, and a desk. Both are spacious and comfortable, completely separate so that all the kids can get a good night's sleep before another exciting vacation day.
For those rare moments when you simply must do a chore, our utility room contains a full-sized washer and dryer. Like the kitchen, you may wish to visit it as little as possible, but it does come in handy when you've run out of dry towels for the beach!
And our condo doesn't end there. Our extra-long oceanview patio may just become your favorite spot! Swivel chairs and lounger let you feel that sea breeze and listen to the surf in style. Cinnamon Beach is just yards away, with its unique crushed coquina-shell sands. Right next to the Ocean Hammock resort is the renowned Ginn Hammock Golf Course, and behind it is the Intracoastal Waterway, with inlets and nature trails to explore.
But before you rush off, explore Ocean Hammock a bit. It features a large heated pool with an ocean view and separate spa, a waterpark area for kids, a fitness center, and a game room complete with pool table. This gated community is safe, beautifully landscaped, and well maintained. You'll feel right at home immediately!
At Cinnamon Beach 555 you're close to historic St. Augustine, Marine Land, and the European Village. Orlando is just 90 minutes.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $165, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 5
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Electric Grill, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom