Whether you love watercraft, fine dining, beachcombing, or shopping, you will find your passion at Harborside Village #5. Our townhouse condo is just steps from the Intracoastal Waterway, close to the beach, and across the street from European Village!
Pull right up into your reserved parking space just steps from the door of Harborside Village #5! This handsome two-story condo offers a Mediterranean look with whitewashed walls, pillars, and a comfortable second-floor balcony.
Step inside and relax in our open-plan living and dining area. Elegant yet comfortable couches encourage you to catch a game or a movie on our LCD TV, while a reading chair allows that one person in the group who appreciates solitude to "get away from it all" without leaving the room! Our stylish tiled floors are nice and cool on those summer afternoons, and they make clean-up a snap!
Within easy reach of both the kitchen and the living area, our hexagonal dining table seats 6 perfectly (and makes a great game table, too!). Stools keep 4 more folks happy at the breakfast bar. And the cook is right in the heart of the action, with everything handy in our fully stocked, cozy kitchen. Plan to grocery shop only once on this trip -- our fridge and cupboards will hold all your goodies, and if you should run low, why then you'll just have to hop across the street and eat at one of the choice restaurants in the European Village!
Before going upstairs, take a peek at the master bedroom. This huge room contains a king-sized bed, TV, and a giant sink-into-comfort easy chair! Of course there is an en-suite bathroom, very roomy and offering a separate walk-in shower. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead out to our private patio, complete with table and chairs, grill, and all the balmy breezes you could ask for.
Upstairs, all is breezy and light with two more bedrooms and a bath and a half. Each of the bedrooms offers two double beds and plenty of extra floor space, just in case the kids need to do some serious Lego construction projects or lay out all the shells they've collected on the beach.
One of the bedrooms leads right out to a cozy balcony through sliding glass doors, and both bedrooms contain their own TV as well as an area to write postcards or set up the laptop and chat with everyone back home via Facebook. Harborside Village #5 has wireless Internet (free of charge, of course!).
Do you need space for 2 more friends to crash? Convert one of the couches into a sleeper, and everyone's snug for the night!
Now that you're all settled at our condo, it's time to get out and explore! First, take a quick dip in the pool. With plenty of seating and lounging, not to mention immaculate landscaping that shades part of the poolside during most hours, our community pool is a wonderful place to splash, read, or dream away a morning.
Next, put on your sneakers, grab your binoculars, and take a stroll through the nature preserve along the Intracoastal Waterway. This paved, tree-lined path is a cool and refreshing break from the heat, and you're certain to be amazed by the exotic waterfowl and other natural wonders along the way. The trail begins almost at our doorstep, and makes a great way to begin the day.
At Harborside Village #5, you're right in the heart of Florida vacationland. The beach is mere minutes away, as is historic St. Augustine. World-class shopping and dining await you at the European Village and nearby outlet malls. Orlando is just 83 miles away. But wherever your travels take you, count on coming home to your beautifully appointed, comfortable townhouse at Harborside Village for all the rest, relaxation, and fun you're looking for!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 4 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Doubles), Bedroom #3 (2 Doubles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #3