Spectacular sunsets and glimpses of native wildlife can all be yours at our condo at Bella Harbor 105. Bring your boat (or just your adventurous spirit) and come vacation here!
Our Mediterranean-style condo is designed for entertaining, fun, and relaxation. The long, shaded balcony is a great place to sit with a glass of wine and watch the sun go down as birds wheel through the sky.
Step inside from the balcony and you enter our living room, with ultra-comfortable couches surrounding a large HDTV with DVD player. When you need to wind down after a day on the boat, at the marina, or on one of the many nature trails that crisscross the Intracoastal Waterway, this room is the place to relax with your favorite movies and music. And after the sun goes down and the evening cools, open the French doors and make the balcony part of the action!
Just past the living area is our dining area, comfortably seating 6 at a long rectangular glass table plus 3 more at the breakfast bar. Now, the table will have serious competition from the balcony as a place to eat, but it definitely holds sway when it's time to break out the Pictionary and settle down to serious battle! You have free wireless Internet at Bella Harbor 105, so the table also makes a good place to set up the laptop and check opening times for the next attraction you're going to visit.
If there are any cooks in your group, they're going to love the kitchen at Bella Harbor 105. Granite countertops, brand-new appliances, ice and water in the refrigerator door -- we have all the equipment needed to prepare and serve a feast! And even if your tastes run more to dining out, you'll appreciate the microwave, coffeemaker, blender, and toaster that get you in and out of the kitchen even faster!
The kitchen and living area of our condo is lively and connected, so that everyone can stay together even while pursuing different activities. The sleeping area, on the other hand, emphasizes privacy, quiet, and calm. You'll get a great night's sleep every day of your vacation at Bella Harbor 105!
The master suite is out to pamper you with a king-size bed, his-and-her lamps, a large HDTV, cozy reading chair, private French door access to the balcony, and an en suite bathroom. This bathroom offers a walk-in shower, deep bathtub, and two separate sinks. You may never want to come out of the suite!
The second bedroom is nearly as palatial, with a comfortable queen-size bed, LCD TV with DVD player, plenty of closet and dresser space, and his-and-her lamps. It shares a full bathroom with the third bedroom -- again, spotlessly clean and plenty of space for everybody's stuff!
The third bedroom contains matching twin beds, a TV, and closet and dresser space. It is cozy and welcoming, the perfect space for small children to nap in the afternoon. And should you need more bed space, the large couch in the living room converts to a bed for 2.
Doing laundry -- a detested but necessary part of any trip! -- is easy at Bella Harbor, thanks to our full-size washer and dryer, located right in the condo. You'll never have to worry about running out of clean towels or dry swimsuits!
Bella Harbor 105 is mere steps away from the marina, in a complex that includes a sparkling swimming pool and soothing Jacuzzi. You're just minutes from the beach, with world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing in every direction. Whether your passion is boating, wildlife, or simple family fun, you've come to exactly the right place. Enjoy every minute of your time at Bella Harbor 105!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: One month minimum rental per condo board. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more